What is this? Fell out of my sunroof? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New 80 owner. I have had my black collectors edition 97 for about a week.
I was driving today with the sunroof open for the first time. I goosed it to clear a yellow light intersection and this fell from the opening and hit me in the right shoulder. Slight possibility it was on the roof above the windshield but I don't think so, I think it came from the sunroof cavity.
Any idea what it is?
I looked and can't see anywhere it could have come from and the sunroof still functions. Thanks
20160928_222448.jpg

20160928_222507.jpg

It is a clip that is used to hold the dealer installed sunroof visor. One of partially translucent plastic air deflectors if you will. If I remember correctly there is one clip on each side. If there is no deflector.. Then it is a left over piece and not to worry.

It is a clip that is used to hold the dealer installed sunroof visor. One of partially translucent plastic air deflectors if you will. If I remember correctly there is one clip on each side. If there is no deflector.. Then it is a left over piece and not to worry.

Thanks a bunch. Yep, I don't have a defector, guess there used to be one there. Armed with that info I managed to find a thread with picts of how it was used.
For Sale: - [AZ] Toyota Sunroof Visor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom