What is the Gold Country... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi I got a fj40 a few months ago. It's my first 4x4. It's pretty much all stock except the chevy350 engine. Haven't been able to do much wheeling yet but I wondering how to join the group so I can learn more about wheeling.

You just did. We had a camping trip last month and hopefully we can get another one set up before the end of the year

Sweet. Looking forward to it

I talked to an old member on facebook, the one who had made the original stickers for GCC. he says he may have some extras in storage. Ill see what he wants for them, and I'll keep those of you who are interested posted.

Any news on upcoming meet-ups?

We should do a meetup at a brewery or bbq or something to get us all together... Maybe a run up signal peak anyone!?!?

I am interested.

I'm down!! It's been too long since we've all gotten together!!!

HI, Just introducing myself. I have 13 years (much sooner - I hope) to get my ol' gal (1976 FJ40 "Libby") up and running for my kid. Here to learn (A LOT) & be inspired. I'm in the Sonora area. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I figured I needed to stop lurking, be a member, and get to work! Great site, glad to meet you all.

GREETINGS GOLD COUNTRY CRUISERS!
Can't tell if I'll be within your bounds or not but I'm looking forward to a move to California, likely in Tracy.
Would love to meet up for rides, campouts, and whatever else.

I am here in Elk Grove and discovered Gold Country Cruiser section. I would love to meet other cruiser heads and Gold Country mudders.

Gold lake campout- trail runs this weekend.....you should get out there. I'm leaving Sac 4pm tomorrow.

The "FJ45-Run" is coming up in a few weeks, Labor Day weekend.

Sourgrass trail

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

200s are meeting in Ouray, CO on Labor Day weekend.

Hey all, I just moved to San Jose from AZ. Is Gold Country the appropriate region for San Jose/silicon valley? Trying to find some other Cruiser heads. I'm a working dad and don't get on the trails as much as I'd like, but I would be PUMPED to meet other Cruiser addicts at a brewery or somewhere--just to check out rigs and connect. I will "watch" this thread to keep in the loop. If there's a clubhouse closer to San Jose/silicon valley, please let me know. Either way, would love to venture out and meet some of you in person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom