What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (159 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

still in the progress of making room for a 15b-f where a 3b-t used to be:
11707479_10152963537659103_4374212824016818524_n.jpg

Replaced leaky front brake tubes with Rainman's Brake Lines. Couldn't be more pleased. I'll take these over OEM any day.

View attachment 1100659 View attachment 1100660
I spent the day with Rainman today. We took my frame to the powder coaters, and he took parts off his custom Ford '32 he's building.

He needs someone to stock his kits - his work needs to be out there. It's better than OEM and much better than Classic Tube. Classic Tube looks like drunken monkeys bend them.

Drove it to a cruise in, got told " nice jeep " several times, didn't have to haul it home and nothing was leaking, scary I know...lol. Feels great can't wait for my next trip....
Looks like Landcruiser's can really do it all including driving upside down:D;):clap:.
Nice truck though.

That's what happens when you call it a "Jeep". It just rolls over and dies, or at least it tries to make you think it's dead.

Agree, looks very good!

Don

Finally 100% LED (almost)

I received the LED bulbs from:

full

Dash LEDs
full

Rear Side Markers
full

Front turn signals, side markers and running lights LED, with the exception of the head and fog lights (future project)
full

A little late but I replaced my rear drive seal on my transfer case......Finally I have no oil leaks!!!!!

Please make sure you post what you think of them

Will do! I use my rig for hunting (IE pack mule). Went with heavy to compensate for extra "kit", winch, extra fuel, hard top, roof rack, larger spare etc. MAF greasable anti-inversion shackles, OME bushings/U-bolts and Bilstiens on the corners to to round it out. I'll let you know how it turns out. Went back and forth with OME versus Hell Creek...Military Wrap, Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves, Shot Peening, Flat Axle Seat Area, Scragged & Load Tested sold me on the OME...I'll use an end-loader to fully flex everything once its all back together. Waiting on the shocks before I can start..

completed my first Rubithon and now I have removed my roll cage for construction of an overhead center console and ordered new master craft seats. Pictures to follow.

Hay Jason would you bolt the tray directly to the plate are would you put some kind of pad between tray and the plate? Thanks

I wouldn't add a pad.. I just think it will create a place for water/moisture/mud to settle between the SS tray and the OE frame plate mount. Hold downs should snug it up. Just my .02

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom