What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (80 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I left my lights on when I went to work this morning. Walked out to go to an appointment and she was pretty close to completely dead. Tried cranking it and she didn't make it. Had to jump her. I've been meaning to get one of these but haven't. Anyone have any recommendations for one other than this?

View attachment 1207268

Old school problems :flipoff2:

IMG_20160212_072250_zpsuwhnvxfr.jpg

drove it to work, I want an ARB but also like the clean look of the stock bumper, wish mine wasn't dented in the middle

Stock height, 33s, utilitarian bumpers, sliders. That's the look I like.

Thanks, I am not even sure if I want to put sliders on it at this point as I like the overall clean look.

If you wheel anything with moderate difficulty you want sliders. Some of them tuck up quite nicely.

@LS1FJ40 Look at The 528T pulse timer for your headlights, cheap and works for a TON of good stuff, I use one on my bike to delay the HID until the bike is running but you can use it just the opposite too, like tie it to on ign power then when it loses power it will shut off. I'd tie it to a relay and then that to the headlights.

Or you could just buy that thing~!

@LS1FJ40 Look at The 528T pulse timer for your headlights, cheap and works for a TON of good stuff, I use one on my bike to delay the HID until the bike is running but you can use it just the opposite too, like tie it to on ign power then when it loses power it will shut off. I'd tie it to a relay and then that to the headlights.

Or you could just buy that thing~!

Or maybe I'll buy one of those fancy Mall Editions with the leather and auto off lights. Hell I may as well get it 3X Locked for when the mall parking lot is in bad shape!

Or maybe I'll buy one of those fancy Mall Editions with the leather and auto off lights. Hell I may as well get it 3X Locked for when the mall parking lot is in bad shape!
We were glad the rental Nissan in Utah last week had a CDL for that unexpected rocker deep frozen parking lot puddle.

:lol:

You could, then you'd have both revisions of the 80!

I left my lights on when I went to work this morning. Walked out to go to an appointment and she was pretty close to completely dead. Tried cranking it and she didn't make it. Had to jump her. I've been meaning to get one of these but haven't. Anyone have any recommendations for one other than this?

View attachment 1207268

Add a few more dollars and wire in a solar panel. Then your LC will start and your beer in your fridge will be cold when you get off work.

Add a few more dollars and wire in a solar panel. Then your LC will start and your beer in your fridge will be cold when you get off work.

I'm getting the Renogy 100watt kit with an additional 100watt panel. Not positive if I'm going to go with an ARB fridge or if I'm going another route. Haven't decided yet. I'll post a link with what I'm planning later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom