What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (127 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hooked up the boat I bought and the cruiser pulls it just fine.

1438323664653.jpg

image.jpg

Pulled the front drive shaft as I have a bad u-joint, and gave it a bath.

I think I have a bad U joint as well. Will be pulling the front shaft tonight/tomorrow.

^^^ what he said......

Where is this? I used to own a flat at Col de Merdassier, about 20km from La Clusaz, and it looks similar during the summer.

Sorry, it is near to Jausier when you are going to "La Bonnette" (the highest European road).
It is exactly at the "Lac de Sagnes"

Went for a quick drive up an old fsr to get to a hiking trail. Was shocked to look down and see temp gauge on edge of the red. Stopped and found that my radiator shroud had come loose and was rubbing on the fan. Pushed it back in place and all was good. Hope I did not do any damage. Going into the dark woods Monday.

Installed stock height OME kit from Slee - the increase in ride height doesn't come across well in photos but its about an inch higher in the rear and 3/4 in the front.
The ride and handling is infinitely better - feels like 1996 all over again..
FullSizeRender (36).jpg
FullSizeRender (30).jpg
FullSizeRender (33).jpg
FullSizeRender (34).jpg

quick blat with a mate for a Sunday arve drive, wound the boost back to 20 psi for s&g, afr's increased to 21:1 at full boost, up from 23:1 at 24psi, but new pump setup will be on in a couple of weeks so all will change then :D:cool:
IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg
IMAG0349.jpg

Took the kids camping, fishing and body surfing at Devonshire Beach. I was amazed that we have a beach of that quality and size in Alberta. We will be back! Also found a sandy spot for a short break from the road;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Kids are giddy after a day in the sand, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom