What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He said "jabronis".... Cool.

Tec question: anyone have good ideas how to keep a TRE from spinning while tightening down the castle nut. The TRE spins and won't allow me to get the nut down. I've cleaned it up really well and even tried chalk to give the TRE something to bite...
I've resorted to using giant C clamps to tighten them against the arm. That did the trick.

Well, this thread got dumb.

I agree, it is obvious we all have different opinions on how to approach different situations just like the endless questions on tires and lifts. There is no one solution that fits all situation. I challenge anyone tries to be tactical and carry any kind of rifle in public here in LA, you'll be on news before you can surprise anyone or even get within a mile of me. Again situation awareness is the key!

Back to tech please and no more gun/no gun talk as this is getting real dumb.

Where near LA I can test out the rear locker without get myself into too much trouble? I'm dying to test it out!

...Misspelled via IH8MUD app

Well, this thread got dumb.

Don't be such a nancypants :) Over 7,000 posts and we only got off track on a handful. This thread will be okay, I promise.

Anywho - here's the bumper I finished:

Q0YT8llh.jpg

And after trimming the core support

bsqCe3Th.jpg

Jose this bumper, especially post-trim, screams win! :cheers: :beer:

The clearance on this thing is stupid-ridiculous. Look at the difference vs the back. It's like looking at two different trucks

SnUR0U4h.jpg

Where near LA I can test out the rear locker without get myself into too much trouble? I'm dying to test it out!

Hit up Miller Jeep Trail up by Gorman. Plenty of wash outs to get crossed up and and lock up.

-A

I agree, it is obvious we all have different opinions on how to approach different situations just like the endless questions on tires and lifts. There is no one solution that fits all situation. I challenge anyone tries to be tactical and carry any kind of rifle in public here in LA, you'll be on news before you can surprise anyone or even get within a mile of me. Again situation awareness is the key!

Back to tech please and no more gun/no gun talk as this is getting real dumb.

Cleghorn trail, which is right off the 15 freeway! I'm down for Saturday if you want to roll.

Doing this in a rather cold garage today. But gotta git'r back on the road for winter.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414858596.172945.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414858610.123665.jpg

Finally installed my Rosen sun visors. love them ! Ideas like this are the reason I waste hours on mud.....

Once mounted and tensioned they are solid yet move smoothly

Very happy and would highly suggest Princess even agreed that the loss of the lighted mirror was justified!!!

image.jpg

Finally installed my Rosen sun visors. love them ! Ideas like this are the reason I waste hours on mud.....

Once mounted and tensioned they are solid yet move smoothly

Very happy and would highly suggest Princess even agreed that the loss of the lighted mirror was justified!!!

View attachment 960492

Like this quite a bit! Which model did you get? Think I need to add this to my upgrade list.

Installed MetalTech lower links. New 7/16 winch line and HUGE Excel hook from Southeast Overland. Smittybuilt hawse.

1414877807592.jpg

1414877824193.jpg

1414877850658.jpg

1414877868593.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom