What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (74 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wax job on the Cruiser and Highlander.

image.jpeg

Got rid of the factory privacy tint on the rear window.. It was looking pretty sad. Takes some time with Chrome wheel cleaner but turns out nice. Got to finish the rest so I can get them all tinted
0827161612.jpg

I thought the rear window was the only one you could clean the tint off using the chrome cleaner and that the other windows the tint was in between the glass layers.

Got rid of the factory privacy tint on the rear window.. It was looking pretty sad. Takes some time with Chrome wheel cleaner but turns out nice. Got to finish the rest so I can get them all tintedView attachment 1312791

keep the tires on the axle...it will help bring the axle down...15 minute spring change!

you don't have swaybar drop brackets? your front driveshaft will hit your swaybar if you don't drop it from the frame up top not the bottom.

you havent done your breather lines?

have you done your brake lines?

.......spent too much time at autozone getting stuff for your snorkel!...we don't even have water in CA anyways...

No sway bar drop brackets yet. Are they needed for a 2" max lift?

Breather lines have not been replaced. Are you thinking about the ARB kit?

Brake lines have not been replaced. Do you mean new ones, or longer (and of course new) ones?

I got a rewards card at Autozone. I get a can of Altoids every month for free.

Got rid of the factory privacy tint on the rear window.. It was looking pretty sad. Takes some time with Chrome wheel cleaner but turns out nice. Got to finish the rest so I can get them all tintedView attachment 1312791
Its my understanding that it only works on the rear window and will "frost" the side windows.

Soda Springs rd. ....royal gorge

Thats a fun area, Ive saw those petroglyph's out on that ridge ;)
And the river 3000' below. You can still hear the falls. Pretty freaking awesome. Tough trip down into the Gorge but I'm gonna keep doing it until I can't anymore. I visited three petroglyph sites yesterday. And learned about a few more...

drinking a 2 liter of pepsi thinking about how much money i would need to get a jeep fully built and how much i could get for my 80 if i sold it as is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom