What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well...it's not the weekend and obviously I'm not getting to work on the cruisers for a while. Will get this fence built for my wife ASAP so I can get back in the shop :). Last step will be trimming the posts. Several loads (1,000+lbs) between the wood, 4x4 posts and concrete with the 60. Not going to say it handled it well, but it made the 40 mile round trip to Home Depot many times.

Excuse my, possibly, stupid question. What's a pimp massage?
Don't worry dude... I read that and then decided to leave it alone. Whatever he decides to do in his spare time is his own thing. I don't judge!

Driving and target shooting before it gets too close to deer season!

View attachment 1325686

Hey man, awesome!! Is just the 60 yours or both the 60 and 55?

You should check out Olde North State Cruisers. We're the TLCA chapter in NC and have a BUNCH of people in Apex and the surrounding area, not to mention a bunch more in the larger Triangle, Triad, Charlotte and everywhere else! Come introduce yourself!

NC- Olde North State Cruisers

View attachment 1325559 View attachment 1325557 Well...it's not the weekend and obviously I'm not getting to work on the cruisers for a while. Will get this fence built for my wife ASAP so I can get back in the shop :). Last step will be trimming the posts. Several loads (1,000+lbs) between the wood, 4x4 posts and concrete with the 60. Not going to say it handled it well, but it made the 40 mile round trip to Home Depot many times.
Where's the cans of white paint?? Lol....

Got the "J-Moose" roof rack installed from @jsmo with Gamiviti mounts from @tractorpole . Had to use some pieces of 100 year old ship lap as spacers and got a couple of deep paint scratches, but I'm stoked with how it turned out!

Now just need to get the radiator replaced asap so I can drive her again.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
This may or may not get done this weekend but I can't contain my excitement so I'm posting it. I've been looking forward to getting this setup for a long time. It's a light/medium set up. When the time comes I'll take before and after shots with exact measurements shown.

View attachment 1326179 Heading out camping for the weekend to Cooper Lake.

Saw this one in a display at REI on my way out of Seattle.

Now run back in there and ask them all the mud standard questions, what tire and wheels? What lift kit? What paint color code is that?....

Did you get the license plate number? Nice rig.

Me and a buddy went to a redneck mud fest. I drove home but I broke my buddies green fj40. He let me take it for a ride and I snapped the rear pinion, managed to fxxx his power steering up and now it leaks everywhere. He snapped his rear tire carrier off.

DSC03387.JPG

DSC03394.JPG

DSC03395.JPG

DSC03404.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom