Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New struts for now. 2.5 inch gain. Not bad for $360 total.
20160430_153547.jpg

Love that blue...

4 WHEEL DRIVE SERVICE - DIFFS AND TRANSFER CASE - NEW LUBE
TRANSMISSION SERVICE - FLUID EXCHANGE AND CONDITIONER
NEW SPARK PLUGS
R & R STICKY GLOVEBOX DOOR AND 4HI-LO SWITCH
BRAKES INSPECTED - 80% REARS - 70% FRONTS
NEW AIR AND CABIN FILTERS
THIS WORK WAS PROFESSIONALLY PERFORMED BY THE CREW AT CAMELBACK TOYOTA UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THEIR SERVICE DIRECTOR ERIC MURPHY
THE PEACE OF MIND GOTTEN FROM THIS IS PRICELESS
P.S. ALSO HAD THE WINDOWS TINTED ON THE 80 - SHE STILL NEEDS THE FAN JUICED

:clap: Got pics and details?

Murf- Pics are pending. 1978 FJ40. 89811 original miles...that's with the test drive, so some of those miles I added. Bought from a fellow mudder, greenbeast. Solid fella and great all around guy. The 600+ miles was one way. Long two day drive to get it. Trailered it most of the way. Dropped the trailer in Flag and drove it back to Payson without a hiccup, although it was a slowwwww drive back. Some rust but all manageable.

Added a red dimable LED strip to the hatch to improve night vision and reduce bugs. This is in addition to a previously install white LED strip also dimable. The two light sources are selectable with an all off option.

IMG_4996.JPG

Added a red dimable LED strip to the hatch to improve night vision and reduce bugs. This is in addition to a previously install white LED strip also dimable. The two light sources are selectable with an all off option.

View attachment 1251834

how come the song "Roxanne" comes to mind? :hmm:

Looking good Phil, nothing worse than bugs in your skillet or coffee cup!

Is this what you retired guys do - go out and buy Land Cruisers - can't wait to retire...

Don't think it's automatic retire and you get to buy Land Cruisers. I retired and haven't bought any LCs.:( Can think of at least four 200 series LCs in the club. I wanting to see them out on the trail. Any 200 owners planning taking one on the June run?

Don't think it's automatic retire and you get to buy Land Cruisers. I retired and haven't bought any LCs.:( Can think of at least four 200 series LCs in the club. I wanting to see them out on the trail. Any 200 owners planning taking one on the June run?
You had your collection before you retired - LOL !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom