Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up some steel to add the finishing touch to my Luke's bumper. Now to cut, paint and install.

Picked up some steel to add the finishing touch to my Luke's bumper. Now to cut, paint and install.
need pictures of the progress and final custom set up :cookie:

More like: "What DIDNT you do to your Landcrusier this week?"

Christmas came early :santa: > After my "D" drive light hasnt worked for a couple months it started working again on its own - Xmas Magic! :rolleyes:

Installed some long over due caster correction bushing's, replaced the remaining control arm bushings and lateral control arm bushings in the front. Waiting on my o-rings and I'll get those replaced in the water outlet pipe.

Headed back from winter trip 2015.
20160101_102756.jpg

One day I'll have a cruiser with some real mileage on it. ;)
20160101_202809.jpg

Christmas was good to me. Not only did I get this wonderful items, my wife is having the dent fixed in the front quarter panel of my 100.
image.jpeg

20160103_110829.jpg
Another minor milestone on the 2000. I did actually work on some stuff though. In the last 10 days I have done TB/WP/Plugs/Belts on my buddies 2004 4Runner with 266k. I did brakes, oil, lube, removed running boards, heater tees, cleaned wheels, and cranked TBs on my other buddies new to him 1999 100
IMG_3693.jpg
IMG953701.jpg
. And after returning from vacation, I had to change the Serpentine Tensioner bearing on my 2000 as it was squealing like a cat being tortured on cold mornings.

Last edited:
Brice, you are ready for an overland adventure. February we may need to put some tools and trailers to good use

Brice, you are ready for an overland adventure. February we may need to put some tools and trailers to good use

Put the trailer to use - Yes.
Put the tools to work - Hopefully not, but I will be prepared.

Death Valley?

Replaced the heater control valve and got an alignment today after installing the caster correction bushings, it finally drives straight again. Thanks RockJock, my on call mechanic, for help as always.

Replaced the heater control valve and got an alignment today after installing the caster correction bushings, it finally drives straight again. Thanks RockJock, my on call mechanic, for help as always.
Anytime buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom