Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Changing spark plug seals can't be easier than this. They stayed on the tubes.

View attachment 1139523
That would really bother me! I would think there would be a significant chance of water entering the engine, past the spark plugs, at that point.

Mounted a new front bumper (TJM T15) and light bar, then drove to the North Rim to test it out. Pulled out a beauty of a campsite, right on the edge of the canyon. I guess the bumper pics aren't the greatest. Oh well, hope the rest of the scenery will suffice. This was the view "upriver" from camp. About 25 mi of dirt will get you there.
IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2253.JPG

Took a 700 mile 13.5 hour round trip today and I found this on my trailer hitch
100_5534.JPG
100_5535.JPG

Last edited:
you guys are living the dream!

Took a 700 mile 13.5 hour round trip today and I found this on my trailer nitch

Snorkel, Lexus wheels, Sexy all terrain trailer. Does this new set up come with a disclaimer on the added responsibility of being a mack daddy chick magnet.
If you paint your trucks center caps to match, you'l have to beat em off with a stick. Man, I been away too long, looks like some of us are movin on up.
But seriously, congrats on an awesome looking rig set up.

I see Rudster also subscribes to the Goldy and Murf rear debadged look ☺

Is there anyone in the Tucson area with a 93-94 80 that would be willing to let me try swapping their VAF/AFM into my rig for a diagnostic check? I've been idle for a month and gathering cobwebs--truck turns over but won't start. Most recently OBD codes 24/31. I had pulled apart the connector on the MAF/AFM --yep I've learned--and attempted re - solder but still no joy. :princess: confidence meter is ebbing fast....

Last edited:
Took delivery of our expedition trailer today! Now we need another ROTM with camping.

image.jpeg

Heater T's got replaced in the 100. 98,000 miles on the 2007 one owner (me) hard to believe one looked this bad. Bumpers got repaired/replaced and the roof rack was removed.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Took delivery of our expedition trailer today! Now we need another ROTM with camping.
Very nice. I see you got the correct color..white......Lets go. Am ready to go with my little trailer.

. X2 Brice! Mine is ready to roll too. Did you put airbags in the 100 yet?

@LandCruiserPhil flip up window installed on the driver's side. Easy install. Hardest part is taking out the window, and that's not that difficult. Another great mod. Love the access to my Puma.

Even got the locks keyed the same as the latches on my drawers.
IMG_20151003_082005.jpg
IMG_20151003_082025.jpg
IMG_20151003_082055.jpg
IMG_20151003_082113.jpg
IMG_20151002_165207.jpg

Last edited:
I really wanted the ability to quickly move my compressor to another vehicle, if needed. Before I hardwired, I was using the jumper cable method to get power. After I hardwired the Puma with an Anderson plug, I added an Anderson plug to my jumper cables so I can get power in another vehicle. However, the bolts I was using to mount the Puma to my drawer setup were a pain to deal with. So today, I swapped out the bolts used to mount my compressor with some quick release fittings. I've reused the rubber feet as bushings. Now I can remove my compressor in less than a minute.

Thanks to Phil for providing the pins.

IMG_20151003_124429.jpg

Last edited:
Got home from Orlando and started working on the 2000. Should be done tomorrow.
20151003_194307.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom