Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rumors spread by NA white LC folks :flipoff2:that were imbibing

Ok ran warm, but never overheated just to clarify

:rolleyes:

Whiter then my LC

IMG_8613.JPG

It took so long waiting for you to catch up that after I had lunch, I figured I would check my fluids

Oh yeah...:flipoff2:

Duct tape - literally repairing a duct :cool:

Welp, just got these bad boys in. Thanks Toyota!
kfxwcLl.jpg

image.jpg
Polk db651s speakers installed in all 4 doors-check 12v wiring run to the back for the fridge-check. Then, I had to test the goods, so off to Sedona we went. Wifey and I scoped some ruins, got some 4Lo time, and enjoyed the views and solitude from the tailgate in the pic.

installing this tonight -
ykDGBZ8.png

Any feedback on the install? What did you do with amp under the passenger's seat? I've seen factory amp delete plugs on eBay. The standard two plug setup Toyota started using in 87 and used today on some models is easy to find. Not sure I've seen one for a 2000 LC. I think things changed with the plug setup on the amp with the sub woofer. If you have any questions on the factory wiring I have the factory manual for wiring.

I need to get a wife

Spend the money on the truck. It will be cheaper in the long run and give you less problems.

Getting a wife is not a problem it's finding the right one. Otherwise it would be cheaper to just throw the money into the cruiser. First time around didn't last. Second time I learned from my mistakes. Most importantly is understanding what your getting into. We have this in our bedroom to reminds us.

020.JPG

I have a friend who after his fifth divorce he would search a site called "Asian Kisses" for hour everyday. Guess there were just to many to choose from and ended marrying some local. I do know a few that marryied someone from the Philippines then move there to stretch their pension dollars. This guy https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/manila-phillipines-job-offer.646511/ went there for work and took his 100 series along. Could be a win win.

Put my Land Cruiser back together again in the "Camping mode" for the February Meeting , "Show us your Camping setup".

Installed heat shield/sound deadner up front driver/pass floor and trans tunnel. Made a huge difference on trans tunnel still feel a little heat coming through on passenger floor. Ran 4 ga wire from battery to Blue sea fuse panel and then on to Puma compressor. Put a 70 amp breaker at battery. Replaced plugs, wires, dist cap, rotor. Need to do fuel filter and PHH but think I'm going to take it in somewhere to get done, I hate working on stuff in hard to reach areas.

Installed heat shield/sound deadner up front driver/pass floor and trans tunnel. Made a huge difference on trans tunnel still feel a little heat coming through on passenger floor. Ran 4 ga wire from battery to Blue sea fuse panel and then on to Puma compressor. Put a 70 amp breaker at battery. Replaced plugs, wires, dist cap, rotor. Need to do fuel filter and PHH but think I'm going to take it in somewhere to get done, I hate working on stuff in hard to reach areas.

I Agree
I do 99% of all my own work but I did let Camelback Toyota replace my fuel filter and PHH assembly...money well spent IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom