What are you listening to right now??? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Glitch Mob on Pandora.

Gone Cold by Clutch is stuck in my brain. Love the whole vibe of the song.

Love this stuff!!

Poor Boy Shuffle

This was kind of a anthem in the Keys, heard it at every party

Love these guys

Saw these guys last night for the second time...great show (though every show at Red Rocks is awesome), though I think the first time I saw them at the Charleston Music Farm was better. Their energy resonated better in a smaller venue.

Ok you saw TBT at Red Rocks - I hate you ;)

The Mars Volta station on Pandora

Gone Cold by Clutch is stuck in my brain. Love the whole vibe of the song.
Seeing them in Raleigh in a few months. Awesome live show!

I've probably posted this one in the past, but ... I just spent the last 41 minutes, uninterrupted, sitting on the couch in the dark, listening to AC/DC's "Let There Be Rock". A much needed relaxation exercise before I head off into the hell of my daily grind. This is about the most perfect a studio recording can be to approximate a live recording. Every instrument sounds amazing and authoritative, and it all hits you with the slap you need to right yourself when you've lost direction. There's not much variance in the emotion of the songs but that doesn't matter here. Hearing it alone while doing nothing else is a completely different experience from hearing any of the songs on the radio or while driving. This is simply one of the greatest rock records ever.

The Who's "Eminence Front" is a very similar aural trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NCFJ
Back
Top Bottom