What are you listening to right now??? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The greatest rock voice of the era and a great groove. 1991. When we'd cover this back then, I'd feel like a god at 2:56 when everybody would look at me cause they didn't see the change coming and the vocals would stop (not a popular radio song back then). Foot on monitor moment, all the way. And I used to have hair. Lots of it. It was glorious to watch bang. :bang:

And from the next year...1992... "Quitin' after the next one". Story of my life. I'd have loved to play with these guys. Tried to work my way in a few years ago. Didn't pan out. However, I do have some stories for the campfire one night.

Stormtroopers of Death (SOD). Heaviest band in the world. This was the Headbangers Ball theme back when...oh, never mind. @GarnerFJ40 knows what I'm talking about, though he won't admit it. @jamesurq, too.

Nothing says I went to a concert like the spinal injury that occured not in the mosh pit, but by the fatass lead singer (a rarity for metal bands at the time) divebombing you like WWII german stuka.....

Nothing says I went to a concert like the spinal injury that occured not in the mosh pit, but by the fatass lead singer (a rarity for metal bands at the time) divebombing you like WWII german stuka.....
Ahhhh, Billy Milano. I can see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom