Western trip July/August (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of you know, some don't... I am just putting the conversation in one place.

At some point this summer Jenn and I will be heading West. Where? We are not 100% sure, and I guess this thread is chance to put together a trip that people may be able to attend.

If it is all the same to anyone who may come, the loose plan as of now is to head to the Ouray area the last week of July and just wing it from there. I may stay for the FJ Summit, I may not... If it is just Jenn and I, we will be spending a lot of time in CO and Moab UT. We usually don't plan things out and could find ourselves most anywhere (TX, OK, Vegas, SD....). I think good company is more important than the destinations at this point, so I am open to ideas. I have no idea when I may come back... sometime before school starts so Jenn can go back to work.

Towing 4runner.

...via IH8MUD app

I should be good for 10 days, and am pretty confident I can pull off non stop drives both ways, especially since the cruiser is so comfortable at 75mph now. That should put me out there for 8 days barring any breakage. I'd love to hit moab, but am open beyond that. Looking like 1st week of August for me. Hopefully Dana can make it.

I should be good for 10 days, and am pretty confident I can pull off non stop drives both ways, especially since the cruiser is so comfortable at 75mph now. That should put me out there for 8 days barring any breakage. I'd love to hit moab, but am open beyond that. Looking like 1st week of August for me. Hopefully Dana can make it.

That's perfect. Moab will probably happen in early August.

...via IH8MUD app

I totally envy (even though it is one of the seven deadly sins) you guys. No way I can make this happen. Maybe some day I'll be there, but not this time.

Sounds awesome!

Sounds awesome. We will be out west at that same time but going a northern route this time. Through Montana into Glacier NP then into the Canadian Rockies. Your loose itinerary will be (much over used but appropriate here) "epic".

...via IH8MUD app

That sucks that you wont be out there the first week of September. I think I'm going to drive to northern Idaho for a wedding and do some wheeling. Would have loved to hit some spots out west with you guys.

IMG_20140806_140141524.jpg

IMG_20140731_165902869.jpg

Awesome!
You be careful out there.!

I wanna go back.

Wow!

Looks like such an awesome adventure. So happy for you.
Didn't make it through all of them but most of them. Such awesome scenery!

They need to put those pics on the ceiling in this hospital.
Those are awsome!

I finally took a moment to look at the album... I definitely miss living out there.

Incredible views! It looks like you had a good time!

Cool pics. Some say I will live out there... Some day....

Brian with all the great breweries out there you brought gumballhead with?!?!?! Killing me here!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom