Warn XD9000 Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser100

Comfortably Numb
Threads
Ok, so I got the bright idea to move the solenoid box for my XD9000 from the bumper to under the hood...

Long story short, I forgot to document how the wires (Armature, MF1, MF2 and power) are connected to the solenoid. As luck would have it, I can't find the install instructions either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Saw that-it doesn't show how the cables from the winch attach to the solenoids.

Thanks for checking...

Sure it does. Looking at the diagram, with the remote hookup on the solenoid box on the right, the cable furthest left goes to "A", middle cable to "F1" and last cable to "F2". Red cable on the other side goes to positive on the battery, negative cable from the battery goes to the ground on the bottom of the motor, as does the thin wire from the solenoid box.

Sure it does. Looking at the diagram, with the remote hookup on the solenoid box on the right, the cable furthest left goes to "A", middle cable to "F1" and last cable to "F2". Red cable on the other side goes to positive on the battery, negative cable from the battery goes to the ground on the bottom of the motor, as does the thin wire from the solenoid box.

You're right, it shows the hookup to the winch. I'm looking for the hookup diagram for the solenoid side...

I found a pick on the Warn site but it is very hard to determine the attachment points...

Pic-o-licious

** disclaimer - just how it looks to me, deductive logic, don't fry your winch**
warn.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom