Warn 8274 Solenoids (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been wondering this too, I have done lots of searching with no conclusive results. I have been debating the Albright (Warn part # 34971) route, but the oem solenoids seem like a more reliable solution...

here is the most informative post I have found:

You won't get much help, as most don't have a clue about Albrights.. But your in Luck as I spent months doing the research.. Dont waste your time or money buying from the UK.. Too high an exchange rate.. Get Warn part # 34971. Its called a 12v contactor.. Its made by Albright and looks just like the ones your looking at, but its twice the size and power... Works great on my 8274..
smile.gif
Get ahold of Foothill Motorsports here on the forum, he has the best price, of around 160 US.. You only need 1. post is from Pirate 4x4: Albright solenoid - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

here is another 8274 thread from mud:
thread with post: Wiring an 8274 + Albright

I tried to rewire my old 8274 with the newer solenoids and I don't know if I'm just and idiot but I could never get it to work right. I just went with the superwinch contact

I tried to rewire my old 8274 with the newer solenoids and I don't know if I'm just and idiot but I could never get it to work right. I just went with the superwinch contact
Interesting. I'm torn between using what I have, buying 4 new ones, or going the contacter route.

The contact is much safer if/when it fails

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom