For Sale Wanted locking hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have a set of off-brand non-Aisin manual locking hubs that they would off load cheap? I need a set for my mini truck (so I can rob its Aisins for my '55).

Need to be working, 30 spline for the 79+ Fj40/fj60/solid axle mini truck.

Warn, MM, AVM, whatever.

And yeah, my phone wouldn't let me pick the "wanted" prefix

I also have a mismatched pair of late/early fj80 drive flanges if anybody wants to trade, brand new Trail-Gear dust caps

I may have a set of superwinch NIB but I'd have to look for them.

Let me find them first and see what I paid on ebay for them. If you're looking for a super cheap set I've got some used ones that worked but mis matched that came off my rig for cost of shipping but again I'll have to dig them out. I should be at the barn over the weekend and will try to get them out and take some pictures. The set that came off worked and the other set I bought NIB old stock, then I found aisin hubs so never used the new Super Winch ones so I'll have to compare them to what came off to make sure they're the correct spline.
If memory serves me I think I paid less than $100 for the new ones delivered.

IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
I have a pair of Warn premiums which I ran on my 60 for a few months. I'll include new gaskets and the missing bolt. PM sent.

Thanks for the offer @FJ60Seth , but those are probably nicer than I need. @warezdog let me know what you find, I'd be happy with the mismatched set if they worked and were 30splines.

Will be out at the barn Saturday afternoon and I'll dig them out and take some pics.

Is $110 shipped for toyota mini truck hubs (Aisin) to much $$$?

$110 shipped for a pair of Aisin hubs in good shape?...I'd pounce on those!

$110 shipped for a pair of Aisin hubs in good shape?...I'd pounce on those!

The OP has sold me reasonable parts in the past and I was trying to give him a good deal to get him some good parts but if he passes I'll PM you.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the barn this past weekend. The lil lady is still recovering from reconstructive surgery after breast cancer and I didn't feel like leaving her alone even for a couple hours was wise, I should be able to get out there this weekend. $110 is a great deal for aisin hubs though!

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the barn this past weekend. The lil lady is still recovering from reconstructive surgery after breast cancer and I didn't feel like leaving her alone even for a couple hours was wise, I should be able to get out there this weekend. $110 is a great deal for aisin hubs though!

No worries brother, I'll snag the Aisins and you take care of the wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom