W.v. Tlca chapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a few, im almost done with a basic right now, but it will be hard trying to get around all those legal snafoos, so the first one, will most likely be scrapped

Got room for an old Mingo county boy.... I live in NC now but alot of my family still lives in WV and I make it up there a few times a year to wheel. This is GREAT! to see a WV chapter.

You bet we have room!
Right now we are just chatting letting the word spread and right after the holidays we are having a meeting and getting the ball rolling! We almost have enough if not enough already to get a TLCA chapter started. When are you thinking about a visit next? Of course we cannot expect everybody interested to show up....takes alot of effort to get everyone to show up and organization not to mention $$$$$. I am sure we can work it out. I think a few guys are laid off for the winter and we was shooting for the first meeting the first or second weekend in January.

Got room for an old Mingo county boy.... I live in NC now but alot of my family still lives in WV and I make it up there a few times a year to wheel. This is GREAT! to see a WV chapter.

Mingo County???? what part?

You bet we have room!
Right now we are just chatting letting the word spread and right after the holidays we are having a meeting and getting the ball rolling! We almost have enough if not enough already to get a TLCA chapter started. When are you thinking about a visit next? Of course we cannot expect everybody interested to show up....takes alot of effort to get everyone to show up and organization not to mention $$$$$. I am sure we can work it out. I think a few guys are laid off for the winter and we was shooting for the first meeting the first or second weekend in January.

I will be heading up during Christmas with my 80, going to try and sneak a litlle wheelin' and hunting in in between stuffing my face and visiting relatives. When ever the first meeting is I will try and make it if the schedule allows.

Mingo County???? what part?

I was born and raised in Matewan, my grandparents and my aunts and uncles still live there.

I will be heading up during Christmas with my 80, going to try and sneak a litlle wheelin' and hunting in in between stuffing my face and visiting relatives. When ever the first meeting is I will try and make it if the schedule allows.

I was born and raised in Matewan, my grandparents and my aunts and uncles still live there.

So your a tiger huh. Family has some friends that live in red jacket and i have alot of family that still lives in williamson.

So your a tiger huh. Family has some friends that live in red jacket and i have alot of family that still lives in williamson.

That is awesome! I used to have alot of friends in Red Jacket and still have some family in Williamson also. When I was growing up my friends and I used to live in the hills around Red Jacket. Are you from that area?

Last edited:
That is awesome! I used to have alot of friends in Red Jacket and still have some family in Williamson also. When I was growing up my friends and I used to live in the hills around Red Jacket. Are you from that area?

I am from Williamson.

Finally a WV Chapter. YAY!! I guess I will chime in. Sounds like all/most of you are WV natives; we moved here about 2 years ago from MD. Obviously I know nothing about wheeling spots in WV. Used to be a weekend warrior :rolleyes: at Rausch Creek and Paragon (back in the day) but these days I'd be more than happy if I can do RC once/twice a year. I am not sure yet if I can do the first meet and greet but I'd love to. I hear there are some nice trails at Charslton; never been there though.
:cheers:

Hey everyone. I meant to get on here last night and do this. My brother(Landwagon)called me last night and told me about the new chapter. It's about time. I make my way down there 5-8 times a year to see the family and stuff. I working on the wife to stay a couple of extra days to stay for the first meeting.............we will see.

:cool: Glad to have you aboard.
Hey everyone. I meant to get on here last night and do this. My brother(Landwagon)called me last night and told me about the new chapter. It's about time. I make my way down there 5-8 times a year to see the family and stuff. I working on the wife to stay a couple of extra days to stay for the first meeting.............we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom