VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for some 6 bolt Toyota wheels/tires. Something to bolt on and go for a 4runner. Anyone?

Anyone have a bumper that would fit on a 93 Toyota pickup? Preferably awesome.

On that note, is island4x4 no longer really a thing? Where do people go for their non-cruiser needs?

I'm looking for a set of 80 series alloy rims.

I don't mind oxidation/chipping, just no major damage. I'd prefer to find a set of five if possible. Not in a big rush. Getting close to tire upgrade time and my stock 16x6" are not wide enough.

I'm open to other sets of rims that are 16"x7" or 16"x8" with landcruiser back spacing bolt pattern also....

Let me know if you are interested in either of the 77 boosters I have. They are the same in size, but I believe they use a ring to retain them rather than the bolt and 'clamp' that one uses. The one booster I bought from the wreckers and ran for 20 years in my 1974... the other was working when I pulled it from the 45 about 20 years ago.

They both hold Vacuum, but I'm not 100% sure of how well they work. I pulled the one couple years back when the assist didn't seem to be working as well as it should and installed the other. Swapping boosters didn't resolve the issue. I picked up an 80 series Booster & Master and first installed the booster. The newer 80 booster made a slight improvement, but the brakes didn't work right till I pulled the 25+ year old master and put on the 80 series booster.

So getting to the point, my 1974 master was ill/dead. As far as I know, the boosters I have should work, but they didn't work with the last master... and I've not tested them with a good master. I don't want you coming all this way for something that I can't guarantee will work.

That said, I can drop them at Nick's on the way by tomorrow... or possibly somewhere else nearby so they can make it to the next meeting (don't think I can make it). If they'll help you out, you can give me something for them... If not, they'll not be taking up space in my garage anymore.
HEY BIKERSMURF, Thank you for the kind offer! will let you know, might have scrounged one up now just going to test it this week. Sorry about the late reply was away in the USA catching a concert and the Jays ball games in Seattle, just got home. Thannks! Jim

Anyone have a good 2F fuel pump for sale or a rebuild kit for one 1975 ish, thanks

Booster Kit number 04441-60010
This is a Toyota part number
Says (7301-7501) FJ40,55,BJ40
(7109-7301) FJ40,55

I don't want to sell this kit, I've still got a 40 to build and not sure if I can use it down the line. See if you can find this kit from Radd or Toyota direct.

Booster Kit number 04441-60010
This is a Toyota part number
Says (7301-7501) FJ40,55,BJ40
(7109-7301) FJ40,55

I don't want to sell this kit, I've still got a 40 to build and not sure if I can use it down the line. See if you can find this kit from Radd or Toyota direct.

changed your mind? OK...

My experience on that site with toyotas was that you didn't know s*** unless you had a flat deck, exo cage, welded rear, Chevy 63's and a lucky problemo_O

I grew up in sooke so this seemed normal.

I used to go there for my Samurai needs when I was in high school, but that was a long time ago. Looks like people aren't really using it anymore.

So no on the bumper then? This duct tape isn't going to hold forever

20160921_183542.jpg
20160921_183341.jpg
20160921_183315.jpg
Anyone interested in a 80 watt portable solar setup? Its a gpelectric/carmanah (Go power) setup, not some cheap chinese setup. Used only once in my old Taco to run the fridge. The dual batts in my 80 are big enough now I don't need it anymore. I built a 20 or 30' extension thats included as well. Includes panels and controller.

Specs here:
Portable Solar Kits (80 or 120 watts) | Go Power!

$450 obo

Last edited:
changed your mind? OK...
Sorry Jim. I see that I responded poorly, when I said "I am not sure, I will check the number on it today. See if it is what the box says,"
I meant that I'm not sure on the part number. I was helping out with a part number. If let this go as I still have the booster
from my 40 and I hate to get rid of something I might need later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom