Utah members Shout out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should be bringing the Cruiser home this weekend. Then I get to start workin' on it... :D :p :-\ 8)

Anyway, any of you Utahns got any cool Memorial Weekend/Day plans...? I'm hopin' to get in some wheelin' or campin or something of the sort...

-Ferg-

Dang. My buddy and his wife are headin' down to St. George for the weekend. They have family down there they are gonna visit. The wife and I were gonna hitch a ride with them for the weekend, but another family emergency on the wife's side has changed that plan... :-\ :'( We woulda been stoppin' by for sure. Damn it. I needa head into that other thread I just saw in chit-chat that is about what's stressin' you out these days... I can't get a damn thing done on my Cruiser, can't ever just have a normal weekend at home, can't have a good time gettin' away anywhere...blah blah blah. Anyway, I'll make it back down there one of these days...

-Ferg-

Anybody got any good plans for July 4? Or, June11-13?

Making new problems. That's an old pic aint it?

Yup, that was from our last trip out the Red Mountain Trail. Let's get the guys together and do it again. This time maybe Pick-up Chuck can get through without the strap or winch.

well i am with hammerhead an 78oneoner i have toy 86 with marlin i too would like too hear more let me know k

or 78 one oner pulled though the wash that you an me started right well this wash is hard it has every thing to try

looking forward to hearing from any one that likes to wheeling in southern utah an loven it

Wow, that was close. These forest fires are incredible. They finally got 'em put out and no houses were lost. There was one death among the firefighters though. A plane crashed and killed the pilot instantly. My wife and I saw it explode while standing in the backyard. Our prayers go out to all who risk their lives to protect the lives and property.

The good news is that our favorite wheelin' areas were hardly even touched. WHEW! There are some charred areas on a few dirt roads we use but the good stuff is still green.

Hey, Ben. Hows progress? Gettin' settled?

Out of action

Ever since I came back from Easter in Moab my truck has been getting a little bit weaker and run a lil bit hotter. Well, it finally took a dump on me and died partway up the driveway. I got it fired up again and had to use the Rockbox to limp the rest of the way up.

It might be the abuse it took running with a busted exhaust manifold. Or, it may be that I just purchased a '76 3/4ton Suburban. Regardless, My wife is going to have to drive the big GM beast and she is he** on clutches. Well quess what! The Suburban is donating a very stout 4-bolt SBC to my FJ! And, the beastie gets a low mileage "Target" motor with a TH350/NP203 so Momma can haul my boys around in some armor. The dbl transplant operation is scheduled for the end of the month.

hey guys! i'm not in UT, but close enough. I live 2.5 hrs east of SLC on I-80. My brother lives in orem and i'm probably down there once a month. I've gotta rebuild my knuckles, but after that would love to do some wheelin at little moab or something. there is no TLCA or anything here in WY; not much of anything for that matter. We have to go to UT for everything. Why should cruisers be any different?

Welcome aboard from way down here in the south end of the state. Sounds like you need to hook up with some of the northern cruiserheads. Their are about a dozen and a half Utahns ("Utards" as rusmannx put it) on ih8mud. I think we should make a fresh attempt at a get together. Maybe the "Pig run" they are talking about in the cruiser tech section.

i'm still around too fellas. i'm broke down with some saginaw problems, but should
be back on the road this week.
plenty of taker-easy trails down here sanpete.
don't know anything hard core really (non of my friends rides can do them either)
but we camp, dutch oven, fish, shoot guns at stuff, take the wives wheeling.
anyway

Here we go again. Three more forest fires started by lightning. Man, we aren't gonna have any trees left at this rate. This time they say they're not trying to put them out unless homes are endangered. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom