Utah members Shout out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm down here in price, somtimes i feel like im the only cruiser in the area ???. would like to here some more about utah events. :cheers:

A bunch of us from Wasatch Cruisers will be heading down to Hole In The Rock trail in October. It will either be the 10th-12th or the 17th-19th--it isn't yet decided (ya, I know, they need to get the date set soon!). I don't really know more than that, but anyone can come. If you go to the WC Contact Page, you can email anyone of them and they can possibly give ya more info. I'll post any info I get as it comes out.

Stretch--you're right on the way. You should hook up with us and Cruise down. You got that lift kit on yet? And you'll have a front bumper in like an hour or so... :D

Rusmannx--you're sorta on the way...what'dya say?

Anyone else? Hammerhead and 78oneowner, you should cruise over with us too.

If it's where I think, it's out by Escalante. Sounds like fun. Keep us posted. I didn't see it on the WC calendar.

I was just pointed to this post from hammerhead and just thought I would check in saying I am also from Utah. I am up in Logan, good place for lots of good wheeling. If any of you come up this way let me or theferg know, we will show you some awesome wheeling.

If anyone wants more info about these runs let me know. These are the two Oct. runs for Wasatch Cruisers.

mona pole - oct. 18

hole in rock - oct. 10-12 AND 17-19

ill be watching for you guys as you drive through price this weekend as you go to the hole in the rock you lucky bastards :flipoff2: notice my lonely crusier parked by the big igloo looking buildings off the side of the highway sure wish i were going :'( have fun. :cheers:

[quote author=stretch link=board=4;threadid=2634;start=msg49096#msg49096 date=1065716676]
ill be watching for you guys as you drive through price this weekend as you go to the hole in the rock you lucky bastards :flipoff2: notice my lonely crusier parked by the big igloo looking buildings off the side of the highway sure wish i were going :'( have fun. :cheers:
[/quote]

LOL! I know exactly what you're talking about there with the "igloo" buldings. Those things are hillarious. (Did I mention I spent a few years in price as a child....? :-X )

:'( And you won't be seein' my rig go by... I can't go. Got a few things to take care of on it still. Plus not enough $$$ for the trip...

so you are a carbon county native? you my friend are a lucky man. did i mention that my sister in law loved your cruiser? and she is single? :eek: well at least i am not the only one that is sitting home this weekend those sons a :-X

I wish I could make one of the runs too, but no cruisers working right now. Well, ferg is married, but hey, I am not and I have a pretty bad 40...hook it up. :D

dude, i dont think she'll go for a 40 ??? :D

I have a 55 too. ;)

[quote author=mixmaster link=board=4;threadid=2634;start=msg49597#msg49597 date=1065807553]
no cruisers working right now[/quote]

A bad 40 and a 55 that both just sit around...I bet you have ladies on the left and he right just waitin' and hopin' you'll let them have a turn sittin' in 'em with ya... ::) ::) :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Hey dudes. How was the run? 78 and I didn't get to go. He spraned an ankle or something and I exploded a pilot bushing. Wierdest thing I've seen in a while. Not sure what caused it yet. You boys do some good wheelin'? How was the weather? Get any carnage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom