Upstate Cars & Coffee 8 AM 9/24 - Michelin HQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
I've seen the Charlotte guys talk about this and see that we have one in Greenville as well. I am meeting a co-worker who has a classic Mustang in the Earthfare parking lot on Pelham Rd at 7:45 am and ride in together, maybe after riding thru the CFA Drive thru for some morning manna.

Come join us then or later at the event itself.

Cars & Coffee Upstate - September 2016

Went a few months ago and it was cool. Would be cool to do a UC contingent one month. That being said, I'll be missing this month's C&C.

Went a few months ago and it was cool. Would be cool to do a UC contingent one month. That being said, I'll be missing this month's C&C.
Carp, agreed and we may look to make it an ongoing thing for whomever can make it! Look to see you Thursday at Quaker S&L?

I really want to go. Need to show the Stout there. I'm going to be out of town this weekend.
That would be a great place to market the Stout! You know, Greenville SC is a nice place to spend the weekend! ;)

First I heard of the C&C in Greenville. We will be hauling hay and then have a customer meeting. :(

C&C at Michelin is HUGE and has a great contingent everytime. If you love vehicles it is great to go to. Would be alot of fun to do a UC meetup at one.

C&C at Michelin is HUGE and has a great contingent everytime. If you love vehicles it is great to go to. Would be alot of fun to do a UC meetup at one.
Agreed! Unfortunately the Oct. date (C&C is 4th Saturday of each month so Oct. 22nd) is the same weekend as the Black Balsam trip but maybe those unable to make the BB trip can join up and attend C&C for a couple hours.

I really want to go. Need to show the Stout there. I'm going to be out of town this weekend.
Sell, baby, Sell!

Hoping everyone is well, it's been a long summer.

Sell, baby, Sell!

Hoping everyone is well, it's been a long summer.
Im still having a hard time believing it hasn't sold yet. Everyone that looks at it and drives it has a smile on their face. But they are all tire kickers. Now with the summer heat gone maybe it will move.

Would have thought it would have went fast! I did not see on the stout forums

Was told that there were some shots of my 40 from the September Cars and Coffee on the facebook....thought i would share:

Cars and Coffee 2 9 2016.jpg
Cars and Coffee 3 9 2016.jpg
Cars and Coffee 1 9 2016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom