Updates to CruiserOutfitters.Com & CruiserTeq.com (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Lots going on... we've added nearly a hundred new part numbers and have a few hundred more to go. Mostly OEM interior and exterior trim, lenses, weather-stripping, etc.

And most important, we've now taken nearly 300 photos for our site, all those "Pic coming soon" are actually coming soon :cool:

Progress continues on our website upgrade. It's long overdue and we've been working on capturing product images for several years now but we are excited with the progress we've made as of recent. Coming soon (still :D)

image.jpg

Baby steps but progress. When we set out to build a completely new website the biggest hurdle is and still is the product photos and descriptions. To complicate things further (in a good way), we've doubled the number of stocked products in the last 4 years. While we are still a ways out on launching, we are excited about the progress we have made. One day...

E2CED58D-453D-41E2-ADA5-1373DF49FCD9.jpg

Everyone across the nation is sold out of these. Any idea why? Also do you know when you'll be getting more? Thanks.

We have them en route from Japan, I'm at the SEMA show in Vegas but I'll ping the shop for an update. They have been popular sellers as the 80 gets older. I remember when the 60 Series T-Case kits were the hot ticket!

Baby steps but progress. When we set out to build a completely new website the biggest hurdle is and still is the product photos and descriptions. To complicate things further (in a good way), we've doubled the number of stocked products in the last 4 years. While we are still a ways out on launching, we are excited about the progress we have made. One day...

View attachment 1464748
Well? We need online ordering.:bounce:

Anecdotal data: sales of my tiny product line are up 50% since updating from the "call me to order" model, to the "online catalog with checkboxes & and enter your paypal info."

Well? We need online ordering.:bounce:

Anecdotal data: sales of my tiny product line are up 50% since updating from the "call me to order" model, to the "online catalog with checkboxes & and enter your paypal info."

We are working on it :D Really I need to stick around the shop for a few months so I can really get the ball rolling. We are nearing the 7k products mark and that number keeps growing and moving the end zone on our website.

More product photos as of recent

6E4BC0FF-CDA9-4C30-BDCA-352542DF3C43.jpg

Did the 100 series rear controll arm bushings come in yet? Want to get the rear end tightened up without buying a complete new arm.

Did the 100 series rear controll arm bushings come in yet? Want to get the rear end tightened up without buying a complete new arm.

Remind me, were you looking for the aftermarket rubber bushings or poly for the 100 rear arms?

Rubber, you had mentioned you had some in the works and would be available sometime this year.

Rubber, you had mentioned you had some in the works and would be available sometime this year.

Copy, we are working on both so I wanted to be sure. We have OEM and aftermarket rubber rear control arm bushings in the computer. I think we have the OE in stock and the aftermarkets have been selling and awaiting a stock refill :cool:

I looked but didn’t see them on the site and callled today and they didn’t know what I was talking about.

I looked but didn’t see them on the site and callled today and they didn’t know what I was talking about.

Buzz me tomorrow!

Finally made my 1st order. Fast shipping. Thanks!

Thanks!

We aim to ship every order every day. There are times when inventory holds us back but we are increasing that at every day :D

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom