Unresponsive Script? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Anyone else getting this error on Mud?

It eventually allows me to stop the script but while it's going it freezes up all of Firefox. Happened 4-5 times today on Mud only?

Capture.GIF

Kurt,

I WAS having the same issue. I could go to any other site or use any other browser without issue... BUT, I could browse MUD if I wasn't signed in... I tested this with three different laptops and all the same...

I installed Firefox Ad-On extension DISCONNECT and the problem FINALLY resolved.

Looks like it is a Google analytics issue, but not for sure..

Jason

*** is a re-write script for outbound link tracking....when a post contains a link to an external site (ie: Cabelas) the script adds a referral.

There are two script instances...one for guests and one for logged in users.

I've disabled the script and will contact the company to let them know of the issue.

Kurt,

I WAS having the same issue. I could go to any other site or use any other browser without issue... BUT, I could browse MUD if I wasn't signed in... I tested this with three different laptops and all the same...

I installed Firefox Ad-On extension DISCONNECT and the problem FINALLY resolved.

Looks like it is a Google analytics issue, but not for sure..

Jason

Thanks Jason, I'll give that a try!

*** is a re-write script for outbound link tracking....when a post contains a link to an external site (ie: Cabelas) the script adds a referral.

There are two script instances...one for guests and one for logged in users.

I've disabled the script and will contact the company to let them know of the issue.

Awesome. First class chase team and forum owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom