Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are some nice exhaust hangers yer tossin'. Just remove the pistons and run the pipe through the big end. And recycle the pistons in the aluminum pile...

Nick

Each of those "exhaust hangers" weighs 1Kg. Cool wall art, perhaps? The wall would need reinforced to hold a chain of 5 rods...

The pistons will get recycled separately. 5 pistons x 21oz each = 105oz = 6.5lbs of recyclable arruminum. :grinpimp:

More free junk vintage parts.

One or two used, dirty 74-78 rocker shaft assemblies.

Random google pic of the early 2F rocker assembly without greasy grime:
07.jpg

Awesome idea FJ40jim,
I am looking for a spare tire hoist for a 97' fzj80.
Lots of takeoff parts from my 72 FJ40 for trade value!!!
thanks ,
Damon

FS - 80 Series steering gear box, with a slow seep from the seals. It came out of my 97' and needs a good home. PM me if interested.

Hey all, a few months ago I agreed to take some antique OEM FJ40 tires off of somebody down around Cincinnati, either in a 'mud thread or maybe on FB, but I can't find anything by searching.

Anybody remember this? You on here brah?

Got in touch with Kevin and he was kind enough to drive up to Alberto's house (where we were installing a T-case) and drop off 5 SnowCruiser78 tires to put on my 45 project.
Thanks Kevin! :beer:

Hey there @94SRUNNER. Sending a PM about your steering gear box. I'm just West of Cleveland and looking for one.

I wrote a long boring post that was supposed to be a long boring PM. Ooops. I'll pm you about my wanting a steering gear box.

Last edited:
Also I would like to get an oem spare tire holder if any one has one to......spare!

Got in touch with Kevin and he was kind enough to drive up to Alberto's house (where we were installing a T-case) and drop off 5 SnowCruiser78 tires to put on my 45 project.
Thanks Kevin! :beer:

Does he drive a 70 series maybe? I want to say he got a set of wheels off me a few years ago??

I have an intake manifold from a 1 or 1.5F (seller said it came off a 79, oh well) also a 1F carb (in pieces but clean pieces now), 79 carb (not clean pieces), delco distributor, early carb spacer. Will trade for parts for my 78 FJ40 like fiberglass cap, body pieces, anything really.

I actually picked up a Fuji carb from Racer65 and I dont need or have any smog related components under the hood. Would be interested as a backup maybe, feel free to PM if you want.

Looking for 74-78 FJ40 pattern driveshaft/ujoint flange and 74-77 coarse spline pinion flange. PO put a coarse spline 3rd into my 10/78 but the early yoke they used wont get in phase with the 78 driveshaft slip section and the pinion flange is beat up from loose bolts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom