Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

un-subscribing to this thread......it makes me sad :(

Beno....thanks for your work!

At what point will the aftermarket kick in for weatherstrip and trim?

Another one bites the dust:

D-pillar vent louver's are now discontinued. :(

62905-69015

62906-69015

I'm very happy that I got my set when I got it about 6 months ago.

Onur, are they the two rear vents?
And if so, can you find me a set?
I've been meaning to email you about them.

Another one bites the dust:

D-pillar vent louver's are now discontinued. :(

62905-69015

62906-69015

I'm very happy that I got my set when I got it about 6 months ago.

These are the external louvers, not the internal vent with flap?

Just ordered and installed an A/C amplifier in my 60. Was told it was the last one in NA, don't know if it is NLA or will be restocked.

Just ordered and installed an A/C amplifier in my 60. Was told it was the last one in NA, don't know if it is NLA or will be restocked.

Bump.

Driver's side and passenger side rear door weatherstrips are now discontinued. :(

These are the ones that go around the whole frame of the door with the clips that clip into the door frame.

67871-90A00
67872-90A00

I have one of each left in stock.

I'll take 'em. Email sent.

Still available.

Just ordered a set of the d-pillar louvers (think there were 2 left and 4 right left in the US), a new fusible link (lucky for me the 60's were still available). Very happy I bought all new weather stripping last year....its scary how fast these parts are drying up now.

I really hate this thread....
I wonder when or if for that matter the aftermarket will make FJ60 parts. Since it was a rather low production vehicle, I am thinking they won't ever start making parts for it.
By the early to mid 1980's Volkswagen basically abandoned ALL air-cooled car parts production. Thankfully the aftermarket stepped up to keep the air-cooled's going.

I've been advising my 60/62 clients with a long-term commitment to the platform that buying things like interior and rubber pieces is a good idea now.

These are going to dry up quickly IMHO.

Well, another one dies.

One of the BVSV's is discontinued: 90925-05046 (this is valve #2 according the the EPC).

This is the lower of the two valves that screw into the thermostat housing.

Can't believe no one has done this yet.

If you have a part# you know is still available through Toyota for a 60 series and you know the price and year it came from post it up. Better yet post a picture of the part and the packaging. I cannot tell you how many times I've paid more for a used part that I thought was discontinued only to find out it was new and cheaper than the used part I bought.

I hate to crash this fine party of great intentions by all our fine lads on Mud...

but...

There is a WAY easier way to find parts availability [Edit: "in the USA"] than scrolling through this awesome thread.
Just go HERE and enter your part number in the search box. If a part is discontinued, you will see it. They have always been accurate for parts availability for me... although it is doubtful that their database would be 100% up-to-date perfect.

Don't know the part number?
Just go HERE and find it in the drawings.
(Numbers on Toyota drawings, except typically for bolts, nuts and washers are called "PNC" numbers. PNC numbers reference the 10 digit part number that you are looking for.. at this site the part numbers are at the far right of the page).

Last edited:
That isn't really the point of this thread. If you don't know what you don't know, then this thread is a great resource to see what is being discontinued. "Push" vs. "pull". If I now something has just been discontinued, I can order it before it is NLA, which is what the linked sites do.

I hate to crash this fine party of great intentions by all our fine lads on Mud...

but...

There is a WAY easier way to find parts availability [Edit: "in the USA"] than scrolling through this awesome thread.
Just go HERE and enter your part number in the search box. If a part is discontinued, you will see it. They have always been accurate for parts availability for me... although it is doubtful that their database would be 100% up-to-date perfect.

Don't know the part number?
Just go HERE and find it in the drawings.
(Numbers on Toyota drawings, except typically for bolts, nuts and washers are called "PNC" numbers. PNC numbers reference the 10 digit part number that you are looking for.. at this site the part numbers are at the far right of the page).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom