Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

90480-15138 and 90480-15194 are the two grommets that I bought. They are different, but they both fit. The 15194 says cable pull grommet. The other doesn't specify.

I would say the 90480-15138 looks right. But I'm no professional. $2.70 ea

Last edited:
1418770286099.jpg

90480-15138 and 90480-15194 are the two grommets that I bought. Later I noticed that one was replaced with the other. They are different, but they both fit.
According to villagetoyotaparts search, those two part numbers are for hood lock control cable. Their diagram looks like your photo. I'm going to look at the grommets in my amby door tonight and see if I can figure out what's what. Will let you know.

Long running thread. I bet some of the stuff that was available in the earlier part of the thread is now NLA.

It amazes me that the OEM sun visors are available. It's still constructed the way it was when the truck was made. Literally it's an antique that you can buy brand new.

LH: 74320-90303
RH: 74310-90303

photo 4.JPG

Long running thread. I bet some of the stuff that was available in the earlier part of the thread is now NLA.

It amazes me that the OEM sun visors are available. It's still constructed the way it was when the truck was made. Literally it's an antique that you can buy brand new.

LH: 74320-90303
RH: 74310-90303

View attachment 1006016

How much are new visors?

I carry it on eBay...at least until I leave for vacation on Sunday.

Just search for "FJ40 sun visors" and look for the lowest priced set :beer:
How are you selling them for less than the dealer? I can get them for $63 each and your selling two for $124 plus shipping and then you have to pay eBay's fees. Are you losing money on these?

Last edited:
How are you selling them for less than the dealer? I can get them for $63 each and your selling two for $124 plus shipping and then you have to pay eBay's fees. Are you losing money on these?

It's that not unusual for online places to sell for less than dealer. I run a small shop mostly focused on our own products, but carry a few OEM stuff to complement our currently very thin product line. The OEM stuff helps to bring in new customers who might not otherwise be aware of us, if that make sense. I won't get into the financials, but there's an investment aspect when starting a new business. Overall it's a win-win, because customers get a great deal while we carve out our niche in the marketplace.

It's that not unusual for online places to sell for less than dealer. I run a small shop mostly focused on our own products, but carry a few OEM stuff to complement our currently very thin product line. The OEM stuff helps to bring in new customers who might not otherwise be aware of us, if that make sense. It's a win-win, because customers get a great deal while we carve out our niche in the marketplace.
My price is 25% less than dealer list due to a club discount.

I just came across a bunch of Toyota tools that are still in stock.

Toyota Tools

09051-1C100 is the hammer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

All of these parts were ordered Monday, Nov. 9th and delivered Sat., Nov 14th.

Condenser for non-USA vacuum advance distributor, which is installed inside the distributor cap:

Parts just ordered and delivered this week.

Condenser for non-USA vacuum advance distributor where the condenser is located inside the distributor cap:
upload_2015-11-15_18-54-27.png

Distributor terminal (and all the washers and nuts):
upload_2015-11-15_18-57-30.png

Cover for the distributor octane timing adjuster:
upload_2015-11-15_18-59-32.png

Studs to attach manifolds from an F head to a 2F head:
upload_2015-11-15_19-1-35.png

Weatherstrip for rear lift up hatch:
upload_2015-11-15_18-55-27.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom