TX plate white SAS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updates??

Pics??

That or working overtime to pay for the conversion. Joking - I hope.

That or working overtime to pay for the conversion. Joking - I hope.
There is some truth in that.

I am actually getting ready for my trip to Alaska in June. I have made some additional modifications. I put Slee's "Prototype Basket" on the ladder. I also installed a Yaesu FT8800 radio in the cruiser.
IMG_9943.jpg
IMG_9944.jpg
IMG_9945.jpg

The Radio:

Joe, I picked up the crimpers you suggested and did a very nice install of the radio and the speaker. No more wire bird nest.
IMG_9949.jpg
IMG_9948.jpg
IMG_9951.jpg

The Speaker:
And the Panasonic Tough Book for the Navigation System.
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg

There is some truth in that.

I am actually getting ready for my trip to Alaska in June. I have made some additional modifications. I put Slee's "Prototype Basket" on the ladder. I also installed a Yaesu FT8800 radio in the cruiser.

this picture is making me a want a slee bumper even more

What sort of stand is that for your computer and does it attach to the seat bolts?

Gotta give you style points for that truck. Well done.

What's your total trip time to Alaska?

What sort of stand is that for your computer and does it attach to the seat bolts?

Gotta give you style points for that truck. Well done.

I think it was a home brew laptop mount, I could be wrong tho. Theres info on it in his ROTM thread

The stand for the computer is the "Universal Jotto Desk, Laptop Mounts" It has three legs to mount it to the floor. It only takes up a little space on the passenger side.

Its the ACT 2010. Will do ten days of hardcore sightseeing. From June 26 to July 5th. Will leave for Alaska on June 18. 8000 miles round trip. We will see how good of and expedition rig this 100 has turned out to be.

The stand for the computer is the "Universal Jotto Desk, Laptop Mounts" It has three legs to mount it to the floor. It only takes up a little space on the passenger side.

Its the ACT 2010. Will do ten days of hardcore sightseeing. From June 26 to July 5th. Will leave for Alaska on June 18. 8000 miles round trip. We will see how good of and expedition rig this 100 has turned out to be.

for the time being, do you have any other pictures with this rig while wheeling?:D

Nice work on the 2m install. Looks good.

I think you will be the first 100 ever at ACT. Is there a minimum tire size like 35 or 37?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom