Twine On Board Shower Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Too funny, small world. We should get together and do a double install. I was planning on doing mine next week too :D

I'm doing my install tomorrow. I have a Helton, so the input and output are on the same end of the unit.

Where are you mounting your Twine / Helton?

I'm going to try the same spot that Romer used. If that does not work out, there's a good spot on the rear of the passenger side (US) inside lower fender well (under my re-located window washer fluid container).

I bought mine used so that wont help you much. I would go to cruiser outfitters and see what the Heltons cost. IThe unit is pretty much the same, but my pump setup is different. You can price either way.

I have a zodi too. Watch out not to let it run dry it will burn up.

Also, when you turn off the nozzle to soap up, the water will get burning hot so run it a bit before you put it on you each time

anyway to get this thread back? The pictures would be nice?

I still have the pictures. I will see what I can do over the next few evening at Home to put them back in. After I take care of my basement that got a lttle wet

Not sure what happened. The .jpg's were there and I could load new jpegs but only as thumbnails. I reloaded them all as gif's and that seemed to work. Pictures restored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom