For Sale Turn Key 1999 Expedition Build with 106,000 miles, triple locked and loaded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't really want to but I'm going to try to sell my 1999 100 Series with 106,000 miles. In the last 4000 miles, timing belt and water pump changed about 2000 miles ago, new White Knuckle sliders, new OEM brakes in the last 1000 miles front and rear, 4 new BFG KO2 315/75R16 with less than 2000 miles (spare is older but new and never used), new 50" LED light bar, new HEO awning and just had oil changed 2 days ago. Here's the specs, OME 2" lift with Slee torsion bars, diff drop, also air bags in rear springs for heavy loads, 43 gallon sub tank, re-geared to 4.88, rear e-locker, front ARB air locker, center diff lock, ARB compressor with quick disconnect in front bumper, dual battery system with Odyssey batteries, TJM rear bumper with spare tire swing out, ARB front bull bar, Warn HS9500 winch with Southeast Overland fairlead and synthetic winch rope, full roof rack ( can't remember brand but I'll get it ), Warn driving lights, Ham and CB radios, ARB frig/freezer, custom storage system, 15 gallons of fresh water storage with pump and fold out spigot, Safari Snorkel, always ran Mobil One oil since new, also has 3rd row seats but are not installed. This was built by a Mud member who designed the first diff drop for a 100 in the US, also one of the first 100's in the US with 4.88 gears. Has 80 series locker switch and all lights in dash for front, rear, and center diff locks. Has one small dent on the lower side of the rear passenger door and that's it. This 100 has spent all but the last 5 months in Arizona so it has no rust. It's a long story but I have somethings I need to do and I have to sell my 100 before I can move on. Price is $23,000. I'm located in east Tennessee about 35 miles N/E of Knoxville. I will get more pics up but here's a few to get it started.

The only thing I know of that needs attention is the E-brake, needs adjustment.

Since I can't be without a cruiser, I will consider trades for a locked 80 but will have to be something that I can get a considerable amount of boot. I would want something in good shape that can be a DD and mild build is fine.

I looked forever to find this 100 and I still can't believe I'm doing this but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, this is one of those times.

Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Sweet rig! Too bad you had to sell, dude. That truck is ready to roll to South America right now!

cheers

I am very interested and have a built 80 but also have the cash for the right rig please let me know if you still have it or if it's sold thanks 949-394-4573

I am very interested and have a built 80 but also have the cash for the right rig please let me know if you still have it or if it's sold thanks 949-394-4573
I have a deposit and I'm waiting until Oct 2nd for the buyer to get here. If something happens and it doesn't work, I will let everyone know. Thanks............John

BTW, sorry for the full inbox, it should be good now

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom