For Sale Turn Key 1999 Expedition Build with 106,000 miles, triple locked and loaded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't really want to but I'm going to try to sell my 1999 100 Series with 106,000 miles. In the last 4000 miles, timing belt and water pump changed about 2000 miles ago, new White Knuckle sliders, new OEM brakes in the last 1000 miles front and rear, 4 new BFG KO2 315/75R16 with less than 2000 miles (spare is older but new and never used), new 50" LED light bar, new HEO awning and just had oil changed 2 days ago. Here's the specs, OME 2" lift with Slee torsion bars, diff drop, also air bags in rear springs for heavy loads, 43 gallon sub tank, re-geared to 4.88, rear e-locker, front ARB air locker, center diff lock, ARB compressor with quick disconnect in front bumper, dual battery system with Odyssey batteries, TJM rear bumper with spare tire swing out, ARB front bull bar, Warn HS9500 winch with Southeast Overland fairlead and synthetic winch rope, full roof rack ( can't remember brand but I'll get it ), Warn driving lights, Ham and CB radios, ARB frig/freezer, custom storage system, 15 gallons of fresh water storage with pump and fold out spigot, Safari Snorkel, always ran Mobil One oil since new, also has 3rd row seats but are not installed. This was built by a Mud member who designed the first diff drop for a 100 in the US, also one of the first 100's in the US with 4.88 gears. Has 80 series locker switch and all lights in dash for front, rear, and center diff locks. Has one small dent on the lower side of the rear passenger door and that's it. This 100 has spent all but the last 5 months in Arizona so it has no rust. It's a long story but I have somethings I need to do and I have to sell my 100 before I can move on. Price is $23,000. I'm located in east Tennessee about 35 miles N/E of Knoxville. I will get more pics up but here's a few to get it started.

The only thing I know of that needs attention is the E-brake, needs adjustment.

Since I can't be without a cruiser, I will consider trades for a locked 80 but will have to be something that I can get a considerable amount of boot. I would want something in good shape that can be a DD and mild build is fine.

I looked forever to find this 100 and I still can't believe I'm doing this but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, this is one of those times.

Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Thanks, Steve!

How's the power running 315s + additional weight?
Power is great with the 4.88 gears. I came from an 80 with 35's and a 100 with 285's so this one felt like a power house and no down shifting on every little grade on the interstate

I do have a triple locked 80 with an aux tank, and a snorkel that needs to be installed. Not the prettiest paint, but no body rust, and the motor was rebuilt last year... Worst thing about her is the AC doesn't work and haven't had time to resolve that.

Any close-up picture of the storage area?
Does it have all the belly armor?

Here's some more pics

Only dent, lower rear passenger door

Fold out spigot. There's three 5 gallon fresh water tanks, just hit the switch and open the valve.

None of the recovery gear is included. I will include the 2 factory service manuals

Wow, looks like a great truck at an amazing price! GLWS!

Pm sent.

I can attest to how clean this 100 is. Saw it at GSMTR this year and would love to have it. Good luck with the sale @10ga
Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words

Guys I have a mud member that's supposed to send me a deposit tomorrow so I'm going to give him a chance first. If I don't have a deposit by this time tomorrow night Tinstar gets 2nd shot at it. I've had several PM's and would normally go with whoever gets the money to me first but after talking to the first guy on the phone, I would like to give him 1st shot.

Sale pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom