Tucson folks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately BKFJ40, legally Simmons was correct in his ability to sell to another party. His (Simmon's) counteroffer to your offer rescinded your original offer. Failure to accept at that moment left no responsibility on the part of Simmons to hold the vehicle until you got back to him.

Don't worry though, there are more crusiers out there...

-H-

-H-
Not a bad anaylisis for an S.A.R. guy............. ;)

As a lawyer, I'm a fair parts guy...... ::)

Sounds F'ed to me. I know there are 2 sides to every story and it's not all our business here, but me smellem a f-over in NM or wherever Tucson is :flipoff2:

BK - will let you know if I hear of any in the tristate area. :beer:

I guess I misunderstood our agreement, when I hung up the phone with you, I was under the impression that I had bought a cruiser for $13,000. somehow both parties didn't come away with the same conclusion...

my bad. I can sleep better at night atleast.

I do feel for you Simmons because you truely are the one taking the loss. I hope you accept my apology for my failure to communicate with you, I was extremely frustrated over this deal, but now realize that we were not on the same page. Someone is getting a nice cruiser, let them know that I'll be first in line if they want to sell it.

On a brighter note, the freshly sprung over pig is handling great and is almost ready to wheel.

If anyone sees an 80 for a decent price, please drop me a line at bkfj40@yahoo.com or here.

gather round folks, the beer here at the Birfield Bar is on me today :beer: :beer: :beer:

Yeah, but BK, now you do need those 36's otherwise you'll have pork envy when seeing TJK's :D :D :D :D :D

:bow: :bow: :bow: SIMMONS :bow: :bow: :bow:

I just wanted to follow up this whole message and tell everyone how Simmons has gone out of his way after our misunderstanding. I chatted with him a bit this morning and then my email starting working...at the end of the 406 messages (darn spammers) I got one from Amazon with a gift certificate from Simmons...he said he searched for beer, but figured this would be the next best thing. Last night I was cutting loose the body from a 40 and really appreciated how Land Cruisers soothe one's soul.

Simmons, you better watch out, I think luck might be changing and you will end up with too much good karma, but don't fear, you can cash it in every so often. Your store will be opening soon and there will be a cherry cruiser waiting for you.

time to sit back and have one of my broken birfield soda's 8)

Hey junk....still have some tires for sale? something in the 35-37" range (or 900r16)...funds are getting low after purchasing a 305/70/r16 MT/R at walmart this morning...there's something special about being able to buy a tire, donuts, and a little sleepwear for the wife all at one store

brian
:stupid:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom