1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tucson Az. '65 FJ-40 for sale

Discussion in 'FJ40 | BJ40' started by aZ..fj-40, Aug 15, 2003.

1. aZ..fj-40

aZ..fj-40

usual 3 speed tranny/ transfer, tranny growls, worn down 30"&31"tires, bikini top, seats are serviceable, with large jump seats in rear. Small block runs strong, with rochester Q-jet and outside the frame headers, new turbo mufflers, locking front hubs, all lights and directional's work, half doors, and seat belts. Asking $2650.00, and will throw in a full set of rear fender polished diamond plate at that price, or if someone wants the d-plate, $150.00 at my door. The 40 was my son-in law's and they have moved to Boston. :)E-mail me at ecarp.1@netzero.com, and we'll work something out, I can send pic's if nessessary. Thanks in advance for your consideration, :cheers: :DOk folks, I'm working on it, put in a set of '89 mercedes 190E power seats, built a console for the switches, primed the outside, finished the dash and windshield frame inside black, and am replacing the windshield next week . The price is now $2650.00, and will climb as I repair things. Earl
    P.S. Are my prices to high, if you think so, let me know, as I'm open to any reasonable offers!