Triangle Monthly Meeting (Alt-LC) - October 12th 2016 at Rally Point! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month!! I won't be able to be there, but how does October 12th at 7:00pm @ Rally Point sound?

Post up if you can go!!

Last edited:
I'm unsure. I'm in Ireland through next Tuesday night, so might be tough.
I'll be a game time decision, but will update when I know.
-D

I'm unsure. I'm in Ireland through next Tuesday night, so might be tough.
I'll be a game time decision, but will update when I know.
-D
Love Ireland.....vacation or work? Whereabouts?

Is October 12th better for everybody?

and is this the bring your other non-Landcruiser toy month?

I'll be there. @SeanLX made a good point, I'm pretty sure this is the bring your non-landcruiser toy month. I might bring my Mustang if that's the case.

Yeap, I will be there with the GTI.

Love Ireland.....vacation or work? Whereabouts?

It's a work trip. A 10 day stay in Athlone. I was here about 5 weeks ago as well. Our international headquarters is here---moving offices and we are implementing a new set of AV solutions for them.
It has been great Irish weather. Cold. Rainy. And 30 minutes of sun per week. :D

It's a work trip. A 10 day stay in Athlone. I was here about 5 weeks ago as well. Our international headquarters is here---moving offices and we are implementing a new set of AV solutions for them.
It has been great Irish weather. Cold. Rainy. And 30 minutes of sun per week. :D
It's beautiful in it's own cold & dreary way for about 5-10 days! Loved going to local pubs and talking with the locals!

October 12th would work for me. Do we want to move it?

Yep, this is the anti-land cruiser meeting. I'm interested to see what comes out!

I could probably make the 5th, but not so sure about the 12th. I'll be flying back from Chicago that evening.

October 12th would work for me. Do we want to move it?

Yep, this is the anti-land cruiser meeting. I'm interested to see what comes out!
I'm good with either evening.

I could probably make the 5th, but not so sure about the 12th. I'll be flying back from Chicago that evening.

How about the 12th to catch the most people and at Rally Point so it's across from RDU airport for Allen?

Last edited:
How about the 12th to catch the most people and at Rally Point so it's across from RSU for Allen?
RSU? Restricted Stock Units?

Hey guys. Don't worry about moving the location for me. I seriously doubt I'll be able to make it either date at this point. Just too much going on at work this week and probably not gonna make it back from Chicago in time next week.

I'm down with October 12th. Let's set that date at Rally point.

See everyone there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom