TRD Rock Warrior Wheels....interesting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was told today by a Lexus dealer in Florida that the TRD Rock Warrior wheel can ONLY be ordered if you currently have a vehicle in which they come standard on ... has anyone else heard or been told this? I told the parts dealer that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard and that the wheel and part number are even listed on the TRD site

Bogus - They are on ebay by dealerships new...... I've got a set for sale as well in the classifieds.

E

The Tundra Rock Warrior wheel, PTR45-34120, is a MAC-D status which is a manually-released part. The dealer requesting the order has to send in the VIN in order to get the part released.

What is MAC-D?

Wasn't there also some issue with the Tundra Rock Warrior wheels and the Big Brake kit?
(There is a reason the stock TUndra has 18" wheels as the smallest available size...)

Also, if I remember correctly, that actually IS a FORGED wheel, made in England.

I got mine brand new from a Toyota dealer ... no questions asked, no vin number....just 3 weeks ago

Tell ur dealer to suck it. You can get them on eBay all day. Yes forged ones, the real deal..

The Tundra Rock Warrior wheel, PTR45-34120, is a MAC-D status which is a manually-released part. The dealer requesting the order has to send in the VIN in order to get the part released.

Bringing up a very, very dead thread - but I own a RW Tundra and will gladly PM any of you gents my VIN if you’re willing to choke up the $5xx a dealer wants per wheel.

I’d ran into this in BMW E30M3 world, and I hated it - I’ll share my Tundra VIN if anybody needs one.

.....Well, as long as you’re not making your 1st post for a VIN ;)

E30 M3, yummy

What is MAC-D?

Wasn't there also some issue with the Tundra Rock Warrior wheels and the Big Brake kit?
(There is a reason the stock TUndra has 18" wheels as the smallest available size...)

Also, if I remember correctly, that actually IS a FORGED wheel, made in England.

I looked it up awhile back but if I remember correctly, the RW with the fake bead ring is made by "Super Alloy Industrial" out of Taiwan. Also, the RW being 17" will not clear the Tundra big brake kit, not even the 18" wheels as well I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom