Trail Tailor and NEW OPENING---- DELAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Well guys, I'm here in Spokane (since last Thursday) I had an appointment to sign all my lease paperwork on a shop and when I got to the brokers office today they said it had been leased to someone else. I'm just beside myself. I had an approved application and the broker had my $9K deposit for over 7 weeks. I even called earlier last week to verify that we were on tract to finalize all the paperwork today.

So, not sure when I will get up here now. There are very few shops that will lease to a fabrication/automotive company here.

I spent the rest of today and will continue tomorrow to look for land to buy and build what I need. If this is the case it may be as late as next spring before I get to open.

We are definitely going to move and I will be up here as soon as I can.

Jason

Great area! Does this mean you're building? Deer Park is the gateway to awesome camping and exploring North of Spokane.

Unbelievable that the broker dropped the ball like that!

Great area! Does this mean you're building? Deer Park is the gateway to awesome camping and exploring North of Spokane.

Unbelievable that the broker dropped the ball like that!

M,

Yes, we will build our home and shop on the 10 acre parcel. I'm over the broker thing... just not meant to be and after it all settled out... I'm happy it ended the way it did.

J

Poser land shot!

J

660c8c0a2ce2b7535f4bbb4772cf2878l-m1xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg
660c8c0a2ce2b7535f4bbb4772cf2878l-m8xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Cool! I'm living in the Shadle area (just north of downtown Spokane) right now. We'll have to meet up for a beer or two soon now that you're in town.

With any luck I'll be able to catch up on some maintenance with my 62 soon and be able to enjoy driving it a little more again. I haven't had a stereo in there for over 5 years now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom