trail cover for fj40

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by fjwagon, Jun 27, 2005.

1. fjwagon

fjwagon

Does any one know where I can get one? :)
  2. 74fj40

74fj40

that guy, i forgot his name, its like esanki or somthin like that. search trail top
  3. 74fj40

74fj40

there, i even searched for you. http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=38814

you can order it through him, i think that there is a order of paki soft tops through him and it might not be too late to have him send it with those. he lives in the middle east, i think. so it would take awhile to get here. i'll try and find his website.
  4. fjwagon

fjwagon

You mean Eshan......Yeah....that's him. I was hoping to find a vendor here in the states. Surely someone makes one or has anyone use one made for a jeep?
  5. 74fj40

74fj40

well, i asked this question about the soft top for a jerp. the response that i got was that a fj40 is about 9 in longer than a jeep, so no it would not work
  6. 74fj40

74fj40

sorry...
  7. ehsankiani

ehsankiani

Hello there
    The first batch of the trail tops would be reaching the US in the next couple of weeks.. You will hopefully see pics here soon..
    Thanks
    Ehsan
  8. Josie'sLandCruiser

Josie'sLandCruiser Stop calling it a "FJ." SILVER Star

Hi All:

Ehsan, what was the final price on the trail tops?

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Regards,

Alan
    Seattle
  9. petescoffee

petescoffee SILVER Star

Not to take business away from Ehsan as his work is great (I have a few of his metal parts), but you can have a boat canvas shop make the top for you.
  10. fjwagon

fjwagon

Hey eshan,
    So will be selling them out right to the public???......or was it a private order. I tried to buy some stuff from you through another indvidual.....but the deal fell through.
    g2