1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade: Lift shackles

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by Design311, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Design311

Design311

Well, I have a set of 1.5 inch longer Conferr shackles (3/4" lift) that I got from 4Wheel Parts a while back. I put them on and it really didn't set my FJ40 up in the rear like I wanted it to. So, I wanted to know if anyone would trade some 1.5" longer shackles for some 2.5" - 3" longer shackles? If so, PM me and we'll work out the details. L8tr!

brad@absolutead.net

2. zach1972fj40

zach1972fj40

I have 2'' shackles for the rear and If you wanted those I would trade you. If I were you I would not go over 2'' with shackles , they tend to sway and screw up your ride.

PM me back, thanks Zach

3. Design311

Design311

I've never had a problem with longer shackles and sway. Just keep them off the front of the Cruiser and your okay. I need something longer than your shackles so I'll pass. I may end up just making some. Thanks anyway. :beer:

4. FJ40Dude75

FJ40Dude75

I have anti inversion shackles that are big check out jt outfitters extreem shackles I may trade if I do my shackle reverse if your not in a hurry