Toyota VDJ79R air con amplifier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My air con in my 2008 vdj79r has stopped working and the fuses are ok here are some photos of the ampl

014.JPG

016.JPG

015.JPG

be my next job .any idea where the pressure switch is .a suggestion was at the front near radiator .also received a suggestion to check behind the battery or relay or fuses.

I'm not sure as never owned or even looked under the bonnet on one so I would be guessing. There are quite a few members who know these things inside out so hopefully someone will give you a answer soon. If you get stuck we have a repossession tray back at work at the moment and I can have a good look around.

I'm not sure as never owned or even looked under the bonnet on one so I would be guessing. There are quite a few members who know these things inside out so hopefully someone will give you a answer soon. If you get stuck we have a repossession tray back at work at the moment and I can have a good look around.

amplifier.png

on the plug above it has 7 pins on bottom and 5 on the top however only 6 wires are into the bottom.i will double check shortly .

This is the best I can offer and it's to early 92 1hz type stuff I have a 99 manual but missing the second edition that has all the wiring diagrams. Sorry :)

99 manual 001.JPG

99 manual 002.JPG

99 manual 003.JPG

99 manual 004.JPG

Press
Picture of the pressure valve near the front radiator .on one side it has a blue and red wire which had 13v on it and a red and black which had 0v when motor was running and the red and black wire was connected to battery + .the compressor started ok so it looks like i have lost the gas .

002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom