Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Riverview Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a friendly reminder:

When temps drop so do tire pressures. When cold, check the tires in your stable of vehicles and pump them up! ☺

One off new tires for sale: these are new singles never mounted.

• P22570r16 Michelin LTX $39.00

• P22560r17 Arizonian $25.0

• P22560r17 Yokohama Avid Ascend $39.00

• P23565r17 Yokohama Geolander HTS $39.00

• P22565r17 Continental Conti Cross $39.00

• P22545R19 Dunlop SP sport 5000 $39.0

• P24570R19 Michelin LTX $39.00
0824160920a.jpg

any 33 inch K02s? :D

Just had another awesome CBT parts experience, thanks to Kristal!

Hey Murf! Got an 04 GX470 a while back. It's a great truck but the rear air bags gotta go. Ordered the MT coil conversion kit to get rid of the rear ACH. Wanting to go with FJC rear springs and four 4th gen 4R shocks shipped to Tucson. I'll call but wondered if you had a general idea of a price quote. Many thanks!
Dave in Tucson.

Hey Murf! Got an 04 GX470 a while back. It's a great truck but the rear air bags gotta go. Ordered the MT coil conversion kit to get rid of the rear ACH. Wanting to go with FJC rear springs and four 4th gen 4R shocks shipped to Tucson. I'll call but wondered if you had a general idea of a price quote. Many thanks!
Dave in Tucson.
Hi Dave, I am the service director and I don't have parts computer access. Please call the wholesale line and let them know your part of the cruiser club. Kristal or others would be happy to help! The wholesale phone is 877 840 8881.
Thx, I know others have liked this conversion. Post up pics please!

Last edited:
Hi Dave, I am the service director and I don't have parts computer access. Please call the wholesale line and let them know your part of the cruiser club. Kristal or others would be happy to help! The wholesale phone is 877 840 8881.
Thx, I know others have liked this conversion. Post up pics please!
Thanks Murf! Will do!

I've been seeing several 80's that don't have the sway bar drop kits installed. Why OME doesn't include these in their lift kits escapes me.

The front is especially crucial because the sway bar will hit the front drive shaft at full droop. A not-to-frequent situation but if it does happen, you will damage the driveshaft. Since this is something very simple to do, just about any one can order the lift blocks and install in their driveway. Slee and Manafre are just two places you can get these from. By doing front and back, I feel this also gives the truck a little better articulation as well ~

Just thought worth mentioning.

Murf

I've been seeing several 80's that don't have the sway bar drop kits installed. Why OME doesn't include these in their lift kits escapes me.

The front is especially crucial because the sway bar will hit the front drive shaft at full droop. A not-to-frequent situation but if it does happen, you will damage the driveshaft. Since this is something very simple to do, just about any one can order the lift blocks and install in their driveway. Slee and Manafre are just two places you can get these from. By doing front and back, I feel this also gives the truck a little better articulation as well ~

Murf

Good tip. It's more frequent a problem than you would think for people that wheel their junk. I didn't install the spacer because I didn't realize I needed to and now have a substantial wear groove on my drive shaft. :doh:

Murf

Swaybar drops is a absolute mush if you are running LCP Quick SwayBar Disconnects.

I got a set of Slee sway bar drops $25.00 if interested

The new VPR front bumper for 200 series . Pretty nice set up but takes 4-6 weeks out of Venezuela ~

0329171737.jpg
0329171737a.jpg

It did!

I cant wait to see it with the planned larger tires- it will all come together

Very cool! Awesome job on the install! Looks like this'll be in my cards!

Looks like the oem fogs go away. Can your guys, when installing, put some ridgids or whatever in those slots and get them wired up to the oem fog light switch w/o too much hassle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom