Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Riverview Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For online pay pal orders here is the deal:

When you place the order on line and pay with pay pal, the website charges a $3.00 handling charge (only on paypal - we were able to eliminate it a long time ago on other forms of payment). We have talked to both pay pal and the website controller and for some reason they cant seem to eliminate it. SO...at the store here we will manually credit back the $3.00 charge and it will post to your account within a few days for the $3.00. Make sure you please mention in the on line notes it for the Cruiser club and for local pick up about the handling charge.

That pay pal handling charge should and will be waived for local front counter pick up.

Murf

Murf,

You and your team never cease to amaze me.

Thank you for all that you do for us.

Yes thank you guys! For those of us out of town, would it be any less expensive to have parts shipped to our local hometown dealer for pickup vs. our residence?

For online pay pal orders here is the deal:

When you place the order on line and pay with pay pal, the website charges a $3.00 handling charge (only on paypal - we were able to eliminate it a long time ago on other forms of payment). We have talked to both pay pal and the website controller and for some reason they cant seem to eliminate it. SO...at the store here we will manually credit back the $3.00 charge and it will post to your account within a few days for the $3.00. Make sure you please mention in the on line notes it for the Cruiser club and for local pick up about the handling charge.

That pay pal handling charge should and will be waived for local front counter pick up.

Murf

When do I start getting a discount for number of steps inside? I have to be an honorary employee by now?

Yes thank you guys! For those of us out of town, would it be any less expensive to have parts shipped to our local hometown dealer for pickup vs. our residence?

No not really , while we DO have a delivery network with other dealers within the valley there is nothing outside the valley - we would still use UPS so it might as well just go to your house.

When do I start getting a discount for number of steps inside? I have to be an honorary employee by now?

;)

I thought I was bad, how many pages of yellow paper do you have?:eek:

It is not the pages of yellow paper but the amounts on each page, never let your wife see the numbers. The legendary reliability comes with a price that most would feel is excessive

It is not the pages of yellow paper but the amounts on each page, never let your wife see the numbers. The legendary reliability comes with a price that most would feel is excessive

I have yellow paper with totals of $1.65 to ones in the multiple hundreds, but each one is absolutely worth it. I have never felt I have overpaid for anything at CBT.

Check out this picture of the intersection of 16th St and Camelback from the 1940's. As you know our dealership is on the corner and it is said to be the 2nd busiest intersection in the State. A far cry from the old photo

I love the old historical pictures and thought I would share. Wouldn't mind having one of those old cars either!

Murf

View attachment 1246342

:cool:

If anyone thinks prices are high for servicing Toyota's they have definitely not owned a German :eek:

I presume you meant owning a German car :doh:

see, real Germans don't use cupholders, so it's clear something must be wrong with your car :flipoff2:

(we -and German laws- deem ANY activity other than driving while in the car unsafe, hence the lack of cupholders in real German cars :flamingo:)

:p

I love my German DD, it's just pretty pricy to keep up with. I don't think I have EVER just ended up with an oil change. Something always needs attention. Nothing else I have ever driven rides and drives as smooth though so I put up with it.

I have yellow paper with totals of $1.65 to ones in the multiple hundreds, but each one is absolutely worth it. I have never felt I have overpaid for anything at CBT.

I still think the price and value of Toyota, especially with the CBT service, is unparalleled. Many people spend their money on things I think are a waste but who am I to judge. I started going to Toyota, back when CBT was called Fann Toyota, with my first 40 and now 40 years later I'm still a huge fan.

Murf knows that many of us have other dealers closer to our homes, none have the service or the reputation of our CBT.

Thanks Murf and CBT for all that you do, the addiction to great service is unshakeable.

I presume you meant owning a German car :doh:

see, real Germans don't use cupholders, so it's clear something must be wrong with your car :flipoff2:

(we -and German laws- deem ANY activity other than driving while in the car unsafe, hence the lack of cupholders in real German cars :flamingo:)

:p

I've owned and sold a lot of vehicles over the years and the only one I wish I still had was my 69 Opel GT. Sold it in 1973 from pressure from my folks and girlfriend at the time. Married her in 1974 and bought my first FJ40. She has been a Ex for thirty years but still have the FJ40. I still believe if I hadn't been pressured I would still have my Opel. Just not sure how well I would get in and out of it anymore.:rolleyes:

1:24 scale FJ40's are in stock now and reasonably priced for CSC folks. Perfect for any Cruiser afficianado's man cave. Opening hood and doors, bezel is correct, etc! Check them out next time youre in:

0518161046.jpg

update: 1:24 scale FJ40's are in stock now and reasonably priced for CSC folks. Perfect for any Cruiser afficianado's man cave. Opening hood and doors, bezel is correct, top comes off, etc! Check them out next time youre in. CSC price $22.00! :

View attachment 1260389

CSC price $22.00!

What's the current protocol for accessing the CSC discount at Camelback Toyota? Is it parts only or parts and labor? If I want to schedule service, do I need to coordinate separately with the parts department to get the discount?

Please let me know how to handle the process. Thanks Murf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom