Toyota Landcruiser fj62 i am looking for a fuel injection for fj62 1990 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
  • I am looking to buy a fuel injection system with injectors for fj62 1990 toyota Landcruiser

what's wrong with what you have now? if a US rig it would be fuel injected in stock form.

Check with part out section maybe you can have an entire F.I system for a bargain. It would be nice to know what you exactly you need,we can't read your mind you know.

Check with part out section maybe you can have an entire F.I system for a bargain. It would be nice to know what you exactly you need,we can't read your mind you know.
I just get a fj62 1990 car start but no acceleration my Mecanic told me that is the fuel injection so I need to buy used or rebuilt to fix it. Thanks

no. you need a new mechanic...better yet; stay a while here and read/learn. the fj62 is easy to work on/with. the lack of acceleration is not caused by the fuel injection system as it is so simply stated...much more to it than that, I'm sure. each sub system of the fuel injection system can be checked for proper operation and the repair can be targeted to what is wrong. just swapping all the efi stuff is only gunna cost money and will likely net you zero result without just getting dumb lucky. read the efi trouble codes. inspect the transmission for proper operation. inspect the brakes to make certain they aren't dragging; make certain the tires are inflated correctly...it is possible that one or maybe 2 pieces of the efi system are bad but without knowing which ones, just swapping parts is a fools errand. many of these efi parts can also just be out of adjustment...start with the basics, figure out how to diagnose the issue correctly, then go from there....best question the mechanic as well...I am suspect of their knowledge of these engines...

no. you need a new mechanic...better yet; stay a while here and read/learn. the fj62 is easy to work on/with. the lack of acceleration is not caused by the fuel injection system as it is so simply stated...much more to it than that, I'm sure. each sub system of the fuel injection system can be checked for proper operation and the repair can be targeted to what is wrong. just swapping all the efi stuff is only gunna cost money and will likely net you zero result without just getting dumb lucky. read the efi trouble codes. inspect the transmission for proper operation. inspect the brakes to make certain they aren't dragging; make certain the tires are inflated correctly...it is possible that one or maybe 2 pieces of the efi system are bad but without knowing which ones, just swapping parts is a fools errand. many of these efi parts can also just be out of adjustment...start with the basics, figure out how to diagnose the issue correctly, then go from there....best question the mechanic as well...I am suspect of their knowledge of these engines...
Need a cruiser mecanic Bronx New York or New York City thanks for the answer you are correct

have you checked the cruiser mechanic thread in the stickys? there is a thread where guys recommend cruiser savvy mechanics in their areas...maybe someone has one near you, or maybe you could reach out to your local TLCA club to see who they recommend. and I'm serious about reading here to learn how to do alot of this yourself...it is very rewarding to not be beholdin to idiots who want to steal your money for playing with your car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom