"Toyota Land Cruiser" winch cover? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen one of these before? I'd like to find one. Is it OEM? Maybe JDM?
image.jpg

Yep. That looks JDM. There are different covers for 70 and 60 series PTO winches. Making PTO winch covers are on my to-do list. www.chickworx.com

Thanks. I need to add a gallery so it's a work in progress. It depends - probably. Right now I'm up to my elbows in sawdust, refinishing a sewing machine stool and table.

Last edited:
I have one for an electric winch. It came on my BJ41, but haven't confirmed it is for a 4x series. My winch is PTO, so I assume the PO just found it and used it. It's a little tattered and brittle, but still useable. I'll take pics when I get home.

If you search the part number there are sites claiming it is valid. $295 was the cheapest I saw. I tried to make one without a ton of success. I put a ton of time into it and eventually gave up.

I'd pay $100 or a bit more for a decent repro.

Here are the pictures of the one I have. The inside is lined with plastic on the front "hump" and the front and back edges. $OR sells reproductions for the PTO winch in several different colors for about $60. (no affiliation) They don't have any embroidery on them though.

IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2395.JPG
IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG

wanted one for ever, so if someone is making a repro(for 8274) count me in

at one time I was trying to buy the OEM electic winch...but just plain gave up.

I will say the Warn cover for the 8274 look nice, I found a new one I had bought 15 years ago and never put on......its on the 40 now

and WTF? the 40 in the 1st post......went to the effort to find a OEM cover......but the bezel is upside down?

If anyone is interested go to my website and send me an email through there. Will need pics of your winch and how wires are run, and to see if you've smashed the winch into your grill just to get the beast to fit, etc. ;)

you will have mail today ;)

If anyone is interested go to my website and send me an email through there. Will need pics of your winch and how wires are run, and to see if you've smashed the winch into your grill just to get the beast to fit, etc. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom