Wanted Toyota Land Cruiser 96-98 (FJ80 or FJ100) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Land Cruiser 96-99 (FZJ80 or UZJ100)

I had a perfect condition 97 FJ80 until someone decided to t-bone me in the mall parking lot while Christmas shopping a couple weeks ago. What a wonderful Christmas present!

So, now I'm in search of a replacement. This time around I'm looking for a 96-97 FZJ80 or a 98-99 UZJ100.

I've been searching Auto Trader, CL, and eBay for the past week. If it's on either of those three I probably know about it. If you have a buddy or seen a local vehicle please drop me a link or number, very much appreciated.

Preferences:

White/Black/Silver
No fake wood grain dash trim
Entire life on the west coast (i.e. no salt or rust)

Thanks!

Anthony

Last edited:
Still looking, found a couple candidates, but nothing solid yet. I have cash in hand now from the insurance company.

I'm partial to Land Cruiser, however if the LX450/470 was too good to pass up I would definitely consider it.

Send me a PM if you have some details on a LX450. Thanks!

Boulder76, where you going to send me the info as well....seeing how this was my thread and all!?

Must have me confused with someone else, I don't have a Yahoo account. PM'd you my e-mail address.

I've got a 97 I'm considering selling. I'm located in Monument. I'm going to clean it up and may put it on Craigslist, but would rather give someone looking a chance so I don't have to go through the painful process of selling.

Call Joe at 719-337-7809.

I found a local one owner 2004 LC100. Thank guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom