Topclassiccarsforsale.com??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Googling through various 60-series ads the past few days, this site popped up a few times. Contact information is hard to find. Some prices seem okay, but others seem "too good to be true", which is usually my first hint that they are. Anybody here have any experience with them or recognize any of the trucks in the ads?

Classic cars for sale. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions

Here's the ad that caught my eye. I think this truck has been advertised on Mud recently. 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ-60 for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

Maybe they're legit. I don't know.

Any company that doesn't show their physical address and phone number is questionable in my book. I'd exercise caution.

This site is a scam. What they do is appropriate legitimate ads from craigslist, ebay and other places and list them as their own, in the hopes that you will contact them so (I'm guessing) they can try to get you to advance them money or something. I spoke with a guy who has many of his ads stolen (because the idiot scammers copied his ad, including his real email address) and he confirmed that it's all a ripoff. Again, some of the vehicles are/were actually for sale, but if you hit the "contact" button, you won't be taken to the actual seller.

This site is a scam. What they do is appropriate legitimate ads from craigslist, ebay and other places and list them as their own, in the hopes that you will contact them so (I'm guessing) they can try to get you to advance them money or something. I spoke with a guy who has many of his ads stolen (because the idiot scammers copied his ad, including his real email address) and he confirmed that it's all a ripoff. Again, some of the vehicles are/were actually for sale, but if you hit the "contact" button, you won't be taken to the actual seller.
That's about what I expected. It seemed too good to be true. Must be a common scam - I sold my 60 in 2014, and 18 months later I'm still getting calls about it from people who saw it advertised on a site I'd never heard of.

Googling through various 60-series ads the past few days, this site popped up a few times. Contact information is hard to find. Some prices seem okay, but others seem "too good to be true", which is usually my first hint that they are. Anybody here have any experience with them or recognize any of the trucks in the ads?

Here's the ad that caught my eye. I think this truck has been advertised on Mud recently. 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ-60 for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

There's Listing on there now of a pickup that I bought off of cars for sale.com in March. Paid and no Truck. Fake, Fake, Fake!! See the ride before any $ is changed hands. Also, if anyone has a contact for that site post it due to I'm out for blood. The picture is the same but town is different.

I wish I could contact topclassiccarsforsale. They have a pickup that is on auction that I bought in March, paid for it but never was delivered. Everything about it is fake. Seller, location, story. The picture is the same from the site I bought it from. 1970 Chevy Stepside 383 Stroker. Seller was a lady. Even fake Ebay emails. Don't let it happen to you.

There's Listing on there now of a pickup that I bought off of cars for sale.com in March. Paid and no Truck. Fake, Fake, Fake!! See the ride before any $ is changed hands. Also, if anyone has a contact for that site post it due to I'm out for blood. The picture is the same but town is different.

Topclassicssale.com has the formentioned pickup twice one in New Jersey, one in Abilene, Texas. Crooks

my buddy on the hunt for a 70 series sent me a bunch of listings. i looked some more myself tonight. when i clicked search above the search box on the results page had some russian text. thought that very odd, google search brought me to this page and then looked up the domain info. figured it would be private but as assumed, based in russia.

sorry about the lost money. you should contact the FBI or something of that nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom