TLCA 'Rubithon Postponed' Drawing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ross Lake

After seeing the pictures on PBB of the 'Con covered in deep snow drifts, you deff did the right thing. The Rubicon is under a huge amount of scrutiny this year especially, and anything the TLCA can do to try and minimize land impact is only going to help the cause, and put the Association in a good light. Good job, Tony.

:G

Count me in ;) Ya gotta do what ya gotta do :cry:

TLCA# 6900

Sounds like you did the right thing... I wouldn't have made it and probably won't make it to the Aug run but a sissy like me would appreciate having somebody stack all the rocks so I didn't have to. :-[ I hate to say it but there are many eyes on the OHV scene just looking for more reasons to shut it all down. Someday I will get down to Rubithon! #8090

- Good call. It screws up my summer though and conflicts with the 55 run. However, the trucks wouldn't have been ready for the original date so I guess I just wish it would've been rescheduled around the 55 run.......

Just a thought.... hope to still be able to make both. :tear:

CD

I think your doing the correct thing!

Good call Tony! #7687 is the winning number :givemebeer:

Count me in #11734. Since I could change my schedule, I'm happy with the change. As a bonus we can protect the trail and hopefully let others know outside the 4wheel community that we feel resource protection is important.

Rod Gatewood
I think I am 11426
I cant find my card right now

my $.02

Right choice to postpone

TLCA# 5574

CLOSED....drawing will happen EARLY Friday morning....stay tuned!