TLC Center Consoles = crap...what to do? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am about to rip out hat half-azz center console and either make one (out of spare parts from other trucks) or maybe buy one. I need:
1. more storage
2. bigger arm rest (wide one like the Dodge Ram 1500's :G)
3. MORE..MUCH More cupholders!

The only problem i see is the emergency brake. &nbsp:Does anyone think it is possible to relocate the brake somewhere else to open up that space?

also..anyone put/use/make a HUGE center console that works and looks good? If there is a good aftermarket one..i would be interested. otherwise..it is off to the drawing board!

[glow=green,2,300]LATER[/glow]

:beer:

I would leave the brake there...
Look into the Tuffy line, maybe something will shoe horn inn. Although there are some pretty wicked humps under the console .

Yeah,..
moving the brake will be a pain in the arce. Still, i need something bigger and more comfortable to lean on.

later
:beer:

See the thread on radio installs for a pic of mine.

I made the one on the 40 to hold the radio, CB, the wiring distribution center and a bank of switches. Really the hardest part was going in to Jo-Ann fabrics to get the vinyl. All those blue hairs and Martha Stewart types. :ugh:

[glow=green,2,300]Gumby[/glow] - Where did you get that gray console w/the cup holders from ?

[glow=red,2,300]LATER[/glow]
:p

Really the hardest part was going in to Jo-Ann fabrics to get the vinyl. All those blue hairs and Martha Stewart types.  :ugh:

C'mon dude. You know you hang there. Buck up. :D

[glow=green,2,300]Gumby[/glow]  - Where did you get that gray console w/the cup holders from ?

[glow=red,2,300]LATER[/glow]
:p

Pep Boys. It's just a junky plastic one that's supposed to sit on a bench seat. i just mounted the hinge and latch from the stocker on there. It works really good though.

I'll see your randomly placed Cruiser Dawg and raise you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom