The "Un-Official" Off Road Trailer Pic Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought this M416 a couple of years ago. Put a trailer lid and rooftop tent, both from CVT on it. Tracks great. I love this little trailer.
Should look into extending the tongue, and perhaps go with a Max Coupler.

a20150322_135402.jpg
a20150322_122634.jpg

I built this trailer in Spring of 2015 to give myself more room for camping gear. I had a 2013 Wrangler 2 door at the time and couldn't get my dog and camp gear in at the same time. We had a kid in August 2015 and ended up selling the wrangler for a 100 series and my space concerns are gone. This week I'm working on building cross bars so I can mount my RTT on the trailer for a Moab trip this coming weekend.

jyOICNml.jpg

crkYdoGl.jpg

(Build album here)

Picked up this one yesterday to tow around on my travels. I will mod it as required, first thing to do is make a bracket to install my solar panel and wire it up with a battery, then build a permanent kitchen that slides out or swings out on the tailgate.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Picked up this one yesterday to tow around on my travels. I will mod it as required, first thing to do is make a bracket to install my solar panel and wire it up with a battery, then build a permanent kitchen that slides out or swings out on the tailgate.View attachment 1333625View attachment 1333626
Is that a "stock" tent or was it modified to fit the trailer

Just curious...What keeps the brush down in the forest? Herd animals, brush removal equipment. Looks like over grazing or was that a campsite?

Im assuming you are talking about the last image? First 2 are on fire trails. This was a capp site so the grass is a little shorter. But not alot of grass grows in this area lots leaves on the ground make it harder. Plus lots of kangaroos pigs and wombats in that area.

Is that a "stock" tent or was it modified to fit the trailer

Yes, that tent is part of the trailer. Over here you can buy "camper trailers" as complete units from a basic box trailer with a soft floor tent such as I have to fold out hard floor campers with coil sprung independent suspension.

Camper Trailers | Patron Camper Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom