The search is over. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been, that may be out of my price range and break the budget. The high speed friendly systems are still fairly pricey. My build plan is to get the SAS done, wheel the truck for a season or two and revisit full hydro and hopefully the prices will be lower as technology advances. The IFS is falling apart so i want to get it swapped this winter and ready to wheel next year and not sit on jack stands waiting for tires and parts because i ran out of money.

Again, you are the worst DINK ever!!

I have s*** other than my truck that I spend money on!

Plus I like the challenge of building this thing for as little $$$ as possible. Anyone can whip the cc out and put links, coilovers, full hydro, a tow rig setup, then wheel every trail in the country and be bored with the hobby in 2yrs. Building trucks on a budget is what got me into this hobby and what keeps it interesting for me. s*** I have been running the same tire size and front lift springs for 10yrs now.

Plus I've only been a dink for 2yrs now...

Last edited:
First problem I see is you're spending money on other s*** besides your truck. What the fxxx is that all about? That's what her money is for.
Yes I do have an IFS steering box or 2 laying around.

Now do the fancy full hydro so the rest of us can sit back in awe of you & tell others "yeah, we know G-off, he has full hydro"

First problem I see is you're spending money on other s*** besides your truck. What the fxxx is that all about? That's what her money is for.
Yes I do have an IFS steering box or 2 laying around.

Now do the fancy full hydro so the rest of us can sit back in awe of you & tell others "yeah, we know G-off, he has full hydro"

Lol!! I keep telling her she needs to work harder!!

You guys can still be in awe at my overpriced gear driven tcase and 80 axle and huge Wang.

I spent my commute home researching hydro stuff. I need to math to get it to work right.

1997 brand spanking new.

image.jpg

Selling the T100.
Bought a new truck.
Has lots of new stuff...like shocks, brakes & rotors, tires, carrier brg, clutch, front cv shafts. Has lock outs & runs great. Frame is great & body is dented a little but no rust through anywhere.
3.4 & 5 spd
$4000.00 or best offer
If you know anyone looking let me know.
Thanks .

What did you buy?

New Tundra

T100 is sold.

Congrats and sad face...

Trailer time?

I plan to have my own trailer by PYS next year. If not sooner.

Tony,
Talk to John about Wabeno Wisconsin voyage as I have my old trailer up there. I never use it so time for a new owner. Its no gem but tows amazingly, especially at high speeds...

We can surely work a fair deal on it. Happy to see it go to use..

Road trip.

As quick as you build things, and as bad ass as they are when done, you should just get some metal and build you own

Don't know the first thing about building a trailer. Not sure I would wanna tackle that task.

Gobes, we may have to talk about that. If its not in too bad of shape & the price is right.

Not interested in a tow dolly. But thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom